8. Love Triangle

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely lollipops who nagged me constantly for the update. Love you all...

Actually friends, I'm emotionally drained remember me in your prayers.

__________________

Chapter 8

Selva's POV:

           "I'm worried Alka. I'm going to check on Krisha today." I told my best friend Alka.

            "So... Mr.Selva is totally whipped." She teased me.

            "Yes Alka, I fell for Krisha the moment I saw her, there was some kind of connect between us. I could feel it. I knew she must be upset by now because of her daddy's condition. And it's a good chance for me to meet her dad. What do you think?" I asked Alka.

          "I'm so happy for you Selva, finally you found love in your life. Huh... Look at me... I'm still trying hard to get my Adith's attention but Zlich. " she replied longingly.

            "He is one egoistic jerk. Did you see the way he behaved with Krisha. Do your crush have an organ named heart?" I asked her controlling my anger.

         "Adith is a very good man by heart Selva, he do have some anger issues. But his heart is pure. I didn't know why he doesn't like Krisha?" She told me confused.

           "Whatever... Anyways I'm going to the hospital. Don't tell Krisha. I wanted to surprise her. " I told Alka and left for the hospital.

         "Excuse me, I'm here to visit a patient Aarav, he was recently admitted for an cardiac disability." I enquired the receptionist about Krisha's dad,  She told me such patient was discharged in the morning.

     Disheartened I decided to get back work but an idea popped my mind and made me drove to Krisha's house.

       After struggling for about two hours with the address I found her flat. An elderly women opened door for me, must be her mom.

      "Aunty... Bless me." I touched her foot instead of blessing me she started hitting me with a spatula.

        "I know you... You belong to that thief group isn't it? Who used loot in the houses where women stay alone. I'll not leave you today." She screamed and started hitting me badly.

       "Aunty... No... No. I'm not a thief... Please listen. Stop... Aarrg...!" I tried to stop her.

        "Krisha.... Come here fast... Call the police.. Call them immediately." Told that lady.

      That sick women! I highly doubted that how she gave birth to a soft natured girl like Krisha?

         "Mom.... What are you doing? Stop it." Came an angelic voice, it was Krisha.

          "Mom please stop, he's my colleague. I know him, he is Selva." Yelled Krisha and plucked the spatula from her hand.

       "Wha.. What are you saying?" Asked her mom with disbelief.

         "Accho I'm so sorry pa, I don't know. Actually I saw a thief  exactly like you in the news. I'm so sorry." She apologized.

           God! That pained like hell. She was one hulk of an aunty, I wonder about Krisha's this side. What if she had some genes of her mom?

    I was into big trouble.

       "I'm so sorry Selva. Please take your seat. " told Krisha and sat on the couch, the bouquet I bought for her dad was then crushed on the floor.