21. Stay With Me..... Forever.

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who loves airline meal. Well, last update of the year..Enjoy reading😘😘😘
________________

Chapter 21

Adith's POV:

            I didn't liked the slightest idea of that guy Vijay around Krisha, but she ran after him. I was frustrated.

          I ignored her like a plague for the rest of the day, while that idiot Vijay was constantly trying to get her attention. I was glad that my negligence had a great effect on her mood because she was being grumpy towards Vijay.

   Well, that man irritates.

                The next day was Ishaan's engagement, the whole palace changed like a beautiful castle ready for coronation, with decorative lights and other stuffs. 

              My dad was invited that day and I was really exited to meet him. I was waiting in the hall walking back and forth for him just when a beautiful angel descended down the stairs.

     Krisha was wearing an ethinic golden Saree, with a long earring. Her hair was tied up in a bun and few jasmine flowers were around it adorning her hair.

      She was a goddess.

        She looked at me and a sweet smile touched her lips. Before she could reach me, Vijay came inbetween us.

             Simultaneously my dad came, as expected there was a warm welcome for my dad but both of us knew it wasn't from their hearts.

          I was talking to my dad but I couldn't keep my heart at bay, that kept wandering around Krisha and I controlled my urge to kill Vijay.

       Soon, rings were exchanged and guest started dining, a huge family table was set and all the members of the family took their respective seats but there were no seat for my dad.

         He stood alone helpless and my blood started boiling. I was about to get up just when Krisha intervened.

            "Uncle, please take my seat." She told and made him sit on her chair.

           "But, Krisha what about you? Where will you have your dinner?" The most respectable Anand (note the sarcasm) asked Krisha.

             "I'm not hungry and I have a few guest to attend. Excuse me." She said and left the place.

         The feelings I had for that girl proved to be love at that very moment and she drilled deep into my heart making it beat her name.

   All my possessiveness, care and the fluttering feeling I had for her proved to be love, finally. I didn't accept my love just because she recognized my dad. It's because my heart told me it's high time to admit my feelings.

           I excused myself and told them I had to meet a friend. Filling my plate with few mouth watering Indian delicacies I walked to Krisha.

           She was busy talking to her friend but I cared less to pull her by her waist she looked at me wide eyed but I dragged her to a corner chair and handed her a plate.

            "I know you are hungry." I told her. She stared at me for a brief time and started digging her food confused.

             All on a sudden she looked at me and said "What are you Adith? I mean... I just can't understand you." and resumed eating then again she looked at me and asked "Have you had your dinner?"