13. Confused Mess

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who love pets😗

_________________

Chapter 13:

   Krisha's POV :

                     "I didn't know you work here." Told Adith.

      What the hell, I was the hire of that whole empire.

          "Excuse me... This is Krisha Anand. Daughter of Anand Vishwanath and Shakuntala Vishwanath. " I told him proudly.

     "You are Anand's daughter? " he asked me wide eyed with a tinge of panic.

         "Why not? I am Anand's daughter. And by the way I expected a little respect for my dad from you. You can't just call him Anand. Either call him uncle or Mr. Anand. " I told Adith curtly pointing a finger at him.

               So what if he was my crush, my dad was my first priority and I hated the people who treats my dad with disrespect.

           "Next time think twice before pointing your finger at me. Because I will take less than a second to break it." He was furious and left the place.

      I felt a little hurt and a part of my heart scolded me for provoking him. Then he would have a long face and ignore me. I should have told lovingly instead of bossing him.

         As expected, he ignored me for the rest of the day and I started scolding myself for my stupidity.

          My subconscious told me I was right about correcting him and he was the one over reacting displaying his ego. But I reduced to believe it, I was blind.

Blind with blahblahblah....

         Later that night, I couldn't sleep. Adith's face flashed in front of me whenever I closed my eyes. I so badly wanted to meet him.

          A strange idea crossed my mind "How will Adith look while sleeping?" I decided to go to his room.

          I stepped out of my room and walked through the corridor I saw my brother on the way standing in the balcony, smiling and speaking over his phone.

Love sick puppy.

            Hitting my head with my Palm in annoyance, I  resumed walking, there I saw my great mother Shakuntha.

      Oh my god, she was walking straight at my direction. I hid behind a nearby couch and saw my mom crossing the corridor all on a sudden I heard a bang and yelped, shit... That was from the big antique clock right next to me, letting out the breath I was holding I went to Adith's room.

              I tried to open the door but it was closed, turning around I confirmed that I was all alone and then peeped into the window of his room. Before I could get the view of his beautiful face someone spanked my butt.

        "Ouch..." I turned back and saw my paatima.

         "What are you doing here?" She asked me with a glare.

       Ayyoyooo matikitane...! (I was caught!)

        With no option left I started moving like a zombie and tried to pretend as if I was sleep walking.

Somnambulism... (Sleep walking)

        I barely took four steps then I heard my paatima " If you didn't stop your act right now, I'll call Shakuntala. You know your mom krish..." She warned me.