11. What Did He Say?

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who supported me when my book got copied. Thank you all my cupcakes😗

___________

Chapter 11

Flashback continues...

Krisha's POV:

         I selected a jet black Saree with thin red velvet border and matched it with a three fourth boatneck black blouse, it was simple yet classy. Totally my type.

           I just wore a big diamond stud, leaving my neck free then applied a little khol in my eyes to enhance the life in them, finally applying some pink lipstick I was ready for the event.

    We all started for the venue in our black Range Rover, Ishaan Anna drove the car with dad on the front seat while my mother and I took the back seat. The ride was silent with a pleasant music.

       "Princess, you look very beautiful today just like your mom. You know she used to dress up like this and stole my heart before years. " told my dad dramatically while my mother suppressed a shy smile.

         "Aaaahaaaannnn...." Both Ishaan anna and I told in chorous while mother scolded dad " Shut up Anand."

          Soon we reached the place, the hall was beautifully decorated and many of the guest were already present their, we had a red carpet welcome and then my parents and Anna started mingling with others.

           I felt very foreign in that right place because I was not used to those events and welcome besides I never liked attention. I fished my mobile out from my clutch and started texting my friend in a little while someone disturbed me " Hello beautiful..." Told him.

       I just raised my eyebrow at him, he introduced himself but I didn't get any good vibes around him so I didn't encourage him and excused myself.

        Dragging my brother to a corner I urged him to show me his future wife he blushed again and told me she was on the way. In a little while a beautiful girl approached us making my brother fly and see the seventh heaven, I understood that she was my future Anni (sister in law).

Great!

          She gave me a confused look and glared at my brother because he was holding my hand. "Cool... Cool my dear. I'm his sister... Krisha Anand...so you must be Anitha Rathnavel am I right? " I asked her.

             She nodded with a cute smile and signed in relief knowing that I was Ishaan's sister. My brother scratched his beard and blushed.

   God some one save me...

           Anitha and I was comfortable in the very meeting and we started talking about our family and friends.

         "So tell me about my brother... How did he propose you?" I ashed with curiosity.

        "Humkum... Your brother.... He is a dumb idiot Krisha.... He will always beat around the bush when it comes to love and become a dour year old child in front of your mom. I fear how he is going to tell about our love in our family. " Anitha told me worried.

         " He is one dumb ass thar was true... hahah.... Don't worry... I'm here for you both I'll take care. Now tell me about your feeling for my brother how did you fall for him." I asked her.

        "It's...it's a feeing Krisha... You will not feel that spark with everyone. When you see your soulmate and look into his eyes your whole world will stop making your body freeze, you will only hear your heartbeat beating his name.... Feeling a celestial connection with him. Your brother made me feel that way in spite of being an boring workaholic idiot he was successful in knocking me down. I love him. " told Anitha from her heart.