24. You & Me, All Alone

I know, I'm late but had works piled up friends. Sorry.
_________________

Krisha's POV:

       "Aarav, I'm talking to you. Answer me. Who is he? Why did you go with him?" I shook his shoulders.

            "Krisha... Krisha calm down." Told mom.

            "Maa please... I know it's my my mistake. I was pushing you so much but please don't send him out until we find a good care taker. And it's not your fault, you can't keep running behind him. Let me deal it." I told her.

         "Aarav... You are not stepping out of our home from tomorrow. Did you get me? And I met Arun's mom downstairs. She was complaining about you, why do you have to fight with the boys who were elder than you. You should respect them. Don't you?" I asked him with a little rude tone.

          "I'm asking you something." I yelled at him, his pretty black orbs started watering and he ran into maa's room.

I realized that I scolded him so badly, I've never ever raised my voice at him but that day I was frustrated.

        "Daddyyy.... Daddy... I'm sorry." I ran back towards him but he showed his cold shoulders.

            My heart constricted in pain  seeing my baby boy dripping big fat tears and pink face while he wiped his tears with his baby palms.

          "I'm sorry love." I tried to pull him but he fell flat on the bed and pushed his face onto the pillow.

        I apologized, pleaded and begged him to talk to me but he didn't listen. "Give him some time... He will be fine. You go and freshen yourself." told mom.

          I decided to give him some wiggle room and left the place to refresh. I felt as if someone cutting my heart with every passing second when my son neglected me.

       I tried to feed him but he ignored me and ate from urmima's hands. My eyes started watering, after few minutes I called him to sleep but he turned him back on mine and went to his paati's room.

  After all, Adith's son.

               Aarav's behavior was an heavy cross to bear for me. With no sleep I leaned on my headboard with my eyes fixed on the door. All on a sudden the door cracked open revealing my son, I stretched my hands for him smiling, when he saw me awake he glared and closed the door.

My feisty rabbit.

       Within five minutes he opened my door again, I grabbed my ears and asked sorry but again he ran away.

Stubborn...!

        The next time when my door opened I pretended sleeping, Aarav came inside with slow and steady steps and got inside my blanket. His face reactions were priceless.

   Placing his head on my arms he circled his small baby arms around my neck, with no amount of patience left, I hugged him and kissed his chubby cheeks.

           "Yovu didn't scleep?" He asked me wide eyed.

         "How can I sleep without my daddy?" With that I let my tears flow down my eyes.

     "Baby.. Don't clry." He told wiping my tears finally my son spoke to me.

         "Daddy... I'm sorry. I scolded you because mommy was scared. What if something happens to you? What is someone take you away from me? " I cried kissing his palms.