5. I am not scared

This chapter is dedicated to all the mersal fans. Happy birthday Vijay.
______________________

Krisha's POV:

        Feeling completely exhausted both physically and mentally I came back home to be greeted by Urmila ma with a bright smile. It was refreshing to see our mom smile after having a long day.

       "Welcome home, how was it Krisha, I set our new house according to my wish. Your daddy and I had a fight with that rocking chair finally he won and took it to his room." She told me enthusiastically while I hugged her.

          The walls of our new house were painted white and cream with with large blue and purple floral pattern over it. We got our new couch and a plasma television with the help of Kabir. He told me that I would pay him back once I get my salary the following month.

       "Where is daddy?" I asked her.

        "Oh... He got a good companion next door and went to the park. Don't worry its inside our compound. I know you are worried about his health Krisha." She told me cupping my face.

       "Tired much?" Asked mom.

      "You don't have any idea." I told her, still slumping on her shoulder.

      "Go freshen up, I made your favorite aloo butter capsicum and chapatti." She told me gleefully.

         I nodded my head and went inside my room. I had lost my interest on food long before and ate only for some calories which could keep me functioning but my mom believes her food could enlighten my mood.

Mom was always mom.

    I sighed and fell on the bed when all the memories of him came rushing onto me like waves of tsunami. I did a right thing agreeing that job.

      I knew I would definitely be hurt just like this day but at least I could give my mom and daddy a better living space, a high quality food specifically my daddy would live in a hygienic area. He deserved better.

      My daddy came after an hour, he was very happy about his new flat and friends. That was enough for me to endure further torture from Adith. I knew he wouldn't sit quiet and would give his best to make me run from his life.

          I wanted to divert my mind so I decided to take a good look at my new flat. It was a three bedroom flat located in the sixth floor of an fourteen storey building. The white marble floor sparkled in the light giving it an elegant look, the kitchen was open and the house looked massive with not more furniture I had to buy some once I got my salary.

          I went inside my room, it has  got a large glass window I went straight to it and saw the passing vehicles down the rood. It was a beautiful view of city. I closed the curtains and sat on the new floor bed exhausted. I looked at my suitcase in the corner and decided to take out my towel and my night dress.

         Stepping into the shower I let my sore muscles relax under the steaming water. Again I thought about the one man who conquered my heart.

Adith.

    Bathroom was the best place to think and also rewinds your memories. The momory of our first meeting played on the bathroom wall.

Flashback

   "Hey, look at the boy standing outside our class, God he look so cute. " told Anitha.

            "Ada cha... What kind of a taste you have Ani ? He looks like a freaking malnutrition child. " told Sameen and started laughing.