10. Secret Giggles

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who have secret crushes😻🙈😻🙉😻🙊
________________

Chapter 10

Flashback

Krisha's POV:

           When I had an intuition that my alarm was about to ring, I got up and switched it off. For about ten minutes, I sat in the same position with devilished hair, wrinkled top and half closed eyes trying to tackle the headache, I had then.

           That day was my last exam and I had to wake up early to give a quick revisions of my theory contents. I looked at the mirror while brushing my teeth and tried to find dark circles but didn't know how my thoughts drifted thinking about one particular person.

        Adith Srinivas.

         Just the mension of his name was enough to make me bath over clouds. My lips stretched beautifully when I thought about that man.

         It had been a month since I last met him in the temple, I couldn't hold my horses.

         I looked for him over Instagram, Facebook and other social medias. Luckily, I found him, after many links he has got three million followers and many of them were girls.

Great!

      I decided to follow him but not using my current social profile, I didn't wanted to give him the  satisfaction that he indulged a havok in me. So I created a new account and named it Ms. Secret giggles.

        I was sure that he could not find me out among three million followers that too without my original name.

                After taking a bath, I started revising my lessons just when a notification popped on my mobile screen. It was Adith's new picture posted on Instagram, he was working out in his gym.

               "Krisha, I thought you were studying... Put your phone aside and concentrate. Today is our last exam then we had to go home for holidays. " told my friend Meena.

     OH. MY. GOD

          HOME

   No...no...no... I didn't want to go home but at the same time I wasn't left with any choice. After exam, I came back to my flat which I share with my friend and collected my luggage before hopping into my Audi, my chopper was waiting in the airport.

            It was not about me hating my family it was just the way they behave irritates me. Everything about my family screams money and power.

           I was born into a very reputed family with a mass background. My grandfather established a cotton mill named Royal Cotton Mills. Our business grew off limits later it was turned into Royal corporations with many branches in food industry, leather exports, steels and woods, diamond exports, constructions etc.

          My grandfather had four children, the eldest was my father Anand Vishwanath and the rest were daughters. My father was married to my mom Shakuntala Vishwanath. She has the real royal blood since she was the offspring of the chola family.

        My house.... Sorry it was a palace in Coimbatore that was what people mention about it. I stepped out of my chopper and walked into my house.

        " Chellakutty....." Yelled my grandmother Lakshmi and came rushing to me for a bone crushing hug. I loved her so much, she was the light of my life, after my grandfather passed away she handled everything boldly and she was one strong lady.