35. Go To Hell

Chapter 35

(Not edited)

Krisha's POV:

                   I felt like being crushed under mountain, I was sweating badly and my heart was beating erotically.

      "Why did you ran away with me?" His words kept running inside my mind repeatedly.

           Didn't he know the answer? I ran away with him because I loved him. I was trying to stop my tears but it was too much for me to subside.

           "Are you okay sister?" Asked the cab driver.

          "I... I'm fine brother. Please stop the c...ar near tha..t temple(crying)" I told him.

         He parked the car but I had no money to give him, I looked at him wide eyes with embarrassed, I didn't bring my clutch.

            "It's okay sister. You take care of yourself. I don't want money." He gave me a smile and left without even giving me a chance to thank him. I didn't had any mood to appreciate his good heart since I was floating in my own sorrow.

             I sat inside the temple resting my back on a pillar with dried tears. I switched on my phone the next second my mobile started ringing displaying Adith's name, someone I didn't wanna think about. I cut his call and called Kabir, he immediately asked me where I was and promised to reach me soon.

                The moment I cut the call, I had a call from Adith again but I switched off my phone not wanting to hurt my bleeding heart again. I wanted peace. Mental peace.

          I saw Kabir entering the temple by the time it was already evening, he jogged towards me and sat in front of me.

           "What happened?" He asked me. My eyes started watering again making me hiccup.

           "Krisha... Relax. Wait. I'll come." He told me and came with a bottle of water. I drank it and felt a little better. Then, I narrated everything happened in the hospital to him.

          "I feel so bad Kabir, I feel so low of my own self. I buried my self respect. I was being tagged with many bad names just because I decided to marry him against my family. Many people commented right on my face for running away with Adith. That didn't matter to me but today when Adith himself poked my wound, I felt like hell. I lost interest, I lost hope Kabir." Poring my heart and insecurities out I started crying again.

            "I've never seen an arrogant stupid like him in my life. He is such a pain in the ass Krisha. Calm down dear. Just calm down. " he held my hand and tried to sooth me through his words. After trying to change my mood for almost an hour he ran away suddenly where did he go?

             I got up and searched for him with my red and puffy eyes then saw him coming with a huge grin on his face. "Here, have it." He told me handing me a cup of Sundal.

     I glared at him but he convinced me to eat it.

        "Well Krisha, you know what is your problem?" He asked me.

          "What ?" I asked him back.

        "You love him too much." He told me.

       "Tell me something I don't know Kabir. " I replied boringly.

              "You did a huge mistake Krisha, you killed his trust on you. That's wrong but that doesn't give him any right to punish you and hurt you like this. You should have solved your problem with him and took one cordial decision about it and cut that topic once for all. Instead you are giving him permission to hurt you for your one mistake "