14. Daddy Boy

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who love my books and supports me.

_________________

(Not edited)

Chapter 14 :

Adith's POV:

                 Warm rays from sun fell on my face waking me up to experience a new day. The first person I saw when I opened my eyes was Krisha. She was standing with a small smile beside my cot. So she woke up before me.

             How much ever I loved that smile of her's a sadist in me wanted to wipe it off. Doctor came inside and examined me "How are you feeling now? " he asked me.

         "I'm fine. " I told him.

              "Your vitals are normal Mr.Adith you will be discharged soon." he told me.

        " And you... Please pay bill in the counter and sign his discharge form." Told the doctor before I could protest my dad came in and told " Please doctor, I'm here to pay my son medical bills. Don't need of any roadside girl for that."

       I felt a pang of hurt and guilt in my heart, only I have the right to insult my wife not even my dad could say a word against my wife. I was about to shut my dad but before that Krisha left the room.

             The hurt and embarrassment in her face was not unnoticed by me. Why did you have to take out your anger on her dad? My dad felt Krisha spoiled my life and planned everything to ruin me.

       "You don't have to be so harsh on her dad." I told him.

         "My son is standing alone in his life, starving for love. Everything is because of that girl Adith. She ruined you. Ruined us. She hurted my son, separated me from my wife. You Wang me to bless her with happiness. Never. " he yelled at me.

       "Hahah... So the real reason behind your hatred was not because I am alone it's because you are alone without mom isn't it dad. You love mom too much. Krisha didn't take mom away from you, mom took her side and left us remember that. " I pointed him the fact.

         "Yes. I'm mad because my wife chose that girl over me and left us. Krisha spoiled your life, you hate her even though you are taking her side. Your are confusing me Adi, just sign the divorce papers and leave that good for nothing girl, I will find a better girl for you. " my blood boiled when he mentioned about divorce. I never spoke harshly with my dad, I loved him too much to do that but at the same time I couldn't divorce Krisha for anything I would die without her. I just wanted to punish her... Punish her more for my brooding ego.

         "Better girl! Hahahaha.... Come on daddy the better girl you found for me landed me into hospital by serving me fish yesterday. Hahaha... So please stop hunting your BETTER GIRL for me. " I laughed at me dad spitting sarcasm.

         He chucked at my statement and sat net to me ruffling my hair " I'm sorry about that my boy. So I understood something you still love Krisha but your ego is not letting you to go to her. " he told holding my hand.

         "You too love mom. I know you miss her but that didn't made you to go after her. Why dad? Your ego didn't let you isn't it? I'm your son daddy I took after you in everything. What do you expect from me?" I asked him challenging.

         "I expect you to be happy Adi, either it's Krisha or some other girl. I just want my son to be happy that's all. " he told me and went to pay the hospital bills.

       I sighed and rested my head on the pillow. I did love her, I couldn't live without her but at the same time I couldn't forget her betrayal every time I try to forgive and get back to her, her horrible deed stood in front of my eyes.