15. Caring Is A Sin.

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers. It's winter beware of COLD.

_____________

Krisha's POV :

        I quickly turned my alarm off, not because to prolong my sleep, it's been years since I had a peaceful sleep. I did it for my daddy, my son.

        People might wonder, why would I call my son as DADDY? I had a reason behind it, my son took after my dad Anand. Urmila ma said he took after my father in law. Few of our common friends said Aarav was looking like Adith. While Kabir told me that Aarav was a cocktail of our whole family. He has got every better traits from all our family members.

Genes...

                  I missed my dad Anand terribly, he was my everything, the first ever person close to my heart. But ironically he threw me out of his heart. So I started seeing my daddy in my son. I called him daddy and he called me baby.

      "Baby..." My son touched my cheek.

        "Go back to sleep love, there's still time. " I told hugging him close to my heart.

        "Baby... Chuchu..." He told me clutching his pants.

          I chuckled and carried him to the restroom, he did his business still sleeping and after that I brought him back to bed.

              Time for me to get ready for my office. I had so many works piled up to compensate my absence for these past few days, But I didn't wanted to leave my son. He would cry when he woke up to an empty bed, looking for me.

  My baby....

       I kissed his forehead and made him hug a pillow, he clutched it tight thinking it was me.

             After taking a warm shower, I wore my jeans and matched it up with a black kurti. Tying my hair loosly with a help of a clip I got ready after applying a little eyeliner to look presentable.

        Urmi ma was making coffee for me. She told me she was tried to prepare my lunch.

        "It's okay ma, I'll have something in the cafeteria. You take care. Daddy is still sleeping don't forget to give his medicines." I hugged her and left for my office.

          I reached office and greeted everyone, "How are you Alka?" I asked her. "Fine.." She told me with a straight face. I should not expect a warm welcome from her, after all, I disclosed the man she loves as my husband.

          It was definitely a bitter pill to swallow for anyone but I couldn't help it. Adith was my husband and he would always be.

            "Guys... We all are called out for an urgent meeting. Manohar sir is waiting in the conference hall. Hurry up." Told Selva flashing his million dollar smile to me.

        We all were assembled in the conference hall, I greeted Manohar sir and got just a curt nod in return, he looked tensed. 

              Then entered my king with his hard steady steps making all of us look at his direction. He looked fresh and handsome as usual. My breath hitched when his eyes settled on me for a fraction of second before landing it on Manohar Sir.

    My husband... He would never forget to make me drool.

         " Good morning sir. " Adith shook hands with Manohar sir.

           "Good morning Adith." He replied and Adith took his seat.

             "Do you all know why I called for this meeting?" He asked us annoyed then threw a file on the middle of the big table making all of us jerk back.