22. Hopes and Happiness

Dedicated to all the traditional food lovers. I love Brownies and cupcakes but nothing is comparable to the best kesaries and payasam made by our granys. Agree?
_______________

Chapter 22

Adith's POV:

"I don't want you to go Aarav." I told him.

"Baby wivll be waivting uncol, paati wivll schold me." He told me with a sad face pouting, I kissed his chubby cheeks and carried him to cross the road.

He circled his small baby arms around my neck and rested his cute chin on my shoulder, we entered the building crossing the road.

He spotted someone on the way and hurriedly got down from me. He corrected his ruffled hair and wiped his hands on my pant, I smiled at his antiques. A beautiful girl walked came in front of us, "Aarav baby.... My cutie... Your paati was looking for you. Where were you? " she asks him ruffling his hair.

" I was wivth my chriend." He told her smiling, pointing his finger towards me. That girl gave me a smile and left the place.

"Uncol, che is my girvlcriend. (Girlfriend)" He told me blushing.

I pulled his cheeks and laughed out loud. " You are so cute Aarav, I love you." I told him kissing his cheek.

"Love too.... " he kissed my cheek, simultaneously I got a call from my office. He slipped down from my grip and told me "Byee uncol... Chee yovu." And ran inside his building. I sighed and left the place with heavy heart.

_________________

Urmila's POV:

Few minutes ago Krisha came running with welled up eyes and locked her inside room, I have been searching my grandson to boost up Krisha's mood. But that boy was no where to be found.

The other day he gave me a heart attack, I died for a second when I thought I lost my chella kutty (Aarav)

Thank god, Kabir and I convinced Aarav not to utter a word about that incident to Krisha and I also scolded my Aarav badly. After all I see my Adith in my grandson, Aarav was the heart of me.

I saw a man carrying Aarav, walking further more I found it to be my....my... Adith. My Son, finally he came back to us. He recognized Aarav, I was rooted at my place with tears falling down from my eyes.

" I was wivth my chriend." I heard Aarav saying, so Adith didn't accept him as his son yet, my eyes watered and I ran back to my house.

I sat in front of the idle and prayed god, " Why are you doing this to us? Please it's enough... Reunite Adith and Krisha, give the life Aarav deserves. Stop punishing my children. " I was crying just when the door opened and came in Aarav.

He switched on the television,

(Don't miss the song... Do watch it!)

Hey en goli sodavae
En kari kozhambae
Un kutty puppy naan
Take me
Take me...

Aarav's favorite song played on the television making him ecstatic.

Hey en silku satta
Nee weightu katta
Loveu sotta sotta
Talk me
Talk me