17. Miss You

This chapter is dedicated to all the best dad in the world.
_________________

(Not edited)

Chapter 17

Adith's POV:

                "Okay... I will tell you a small story about a prince and his love." I told looking at his big curious eyes. He laid on me and looked at me by keeping his chin on my chest.

         "Okavy..." He told with a thumbs up.

         "Once there lived a prince, he was not rich nor his family was royal but he was prince for his own small world. He loved his parents so much because he was unaware of his other relatives. From his birth he was all alone with his parents.

                 He had a goal in his life and that was to make his father the proud father in the world and stand out of the crowd in everything he did.

                 That prince studied hard and got his dream job. He was beyond happy. His life was prefect until his eyes fell on one particular girl.

                She was the most beautiful girl in the entire world, her eyes were big just like yours and that held a spark."

        "What is iissspppp..pa...Cha" Aarav struggled.

          "It's spark little chicken."  I corrected him.

             "Yesh... SChalk" he tried and I laughed at him.

           "Aah... Like... her eyes had a force like a fast moving remote car. Very fast." I told him.

         "Oooooo..." He made his mouth to form an O.

             "Her nose was like slide, sharp and slanting and her lips... She was a barbie doll. "

         "Balbries are beauvtiful." He wondered.

           "Yeah... She was my barbie." I exclaimed.

            "She was the only girl who captured my heart. I fell for her the moment I saw her but I didn't let her know, I wanted her to come to me instead of me going at the back of her. And you know what she came... She started liking me." I spoke the truth buried deep inside my heart looking at the ceiling.

               "Me?" Asked Aarav.

           "I mean the...the prince. Many changes happened in their life, she was the daughter of the man prince hated. But that hatred didn't stop him from loving her.

                    He proposed her, she told him she was also in love with him. They married after many difficulties. Their life was perfect until that one tragic day. Everything shattered into bits and pieces, she betrayed prince and gave him a deep scar as the reward for trusting a wrong person like her. The prince was broken and left with a bleeding memories of that girl eating him from inside, he wanted to die but he wasn't a coward. He wanted to kill her but he love her too much to do that.

         He was depressed... How would he come out of that betrayal? How????" Aarav started crying.

         "Baby...I wavnt to gov to baby...ah...ah..... Paati....." He was crying out loud. Only then I realized, I was shouting while narrating my story and screamed the last sentence freaking the hell out of my little chicken.

          I tried and consoled him after trying for almost an hour. He was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at me with his big glassy eyes while I was kneeling on the floor and resting my arms on either side of him.

       "See, I'm sorry. I know nothing about stories okay. I never told a bedtime story before little chicken. Sorry for screaming. " I told him sincerely.