The Festivities

Francis's point of view
When I woke up Mary's head was on my chest. I smiled at her, she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. "Hello." She smiled as she raised her head from my chest. "Hello." I smiled. "Did Olivia come back in?" She asked "No, but to be honest she probably is out there spreading gossip about you." I said "Whatever she can spread whatever lies she wants, no one will believe her." She said "Well way to think positive." I said, she smiled at me. "Are you still made at me for yesterday?" I asked "No" she replied "Good." I said then kissed her, she kissed me back and I slowly got on top of her. She wrapped her hands around my back and I put my hands on her waist. We had been doing that for about 2 minutes when Greer and Kenna burst in and Mary pushed me of her and I fell on the ground. "What are you doing in here?" She asked "We just came to see what happened last night but clearly in went well." Kenna laughed "Yes everything went fine, you can leave now." Mary said trying to laugh. "Of course we will leave you two to your infidelities." Greer giggled the ran out and Mary threw a pillow at the door. Then she looked down at me. "I'm sorry, my ladies aren't very formal." She giggled "Yes I can see that, I don't mind, I don't like when people act formal, it's boring." I said "Neither do I." She said "You don't have to stay on the floor." She giggled "Oh I thought my invitation expired." I smiled "No it didn't." She smiled then I climbed back in her bed. "Your very strong to be able to push my to the floor." I said "Well at the convent only a couple people knew my really identity so I had to work just like everyone else." She said "That sounds dreadful." I said "It wasn't that bad. I liked not being treated like I was really important." She said "Well today your going to be treated like the very important woman you are." I said "Your very sweet." She said "Your very beautiful." I said then kissed, she pulled away and smiled. "Is that another reason why you like me?" She giggled "Yes." I said then kissed her again. "We should get to the festival." She said "I'm sure they can spare us for a few more minutes." I said "No I just don't think they can." She giggled "Oh you don't?" I smiled then kissed her neck. "Francis." She said "What?" I asked "I told you we're not having sex yet." She said "Mary I know, we're just messing around a little." I said "I know we are and I don't mind just messing around I'm just letting you know I'm not ready yet." She said "Mary I don't want to do anything if it makes you uncomfortable or your not ready." I said "it's not that I don't like doing this, I do, I really do, I'm just not ready to do the actual thing yet." She said "Mary I promise when you are ready and when you want to, I will be gentle, I always will." I said "I know." She said then kissed me, I kissed her back. "We need to get going." She said "Just one more." I said then kissed her. "Time to actually go now." She smiled "Okay." I said then got out of her bed. "I will see you at the festival, bye." I said "Bye." She smiled, I smiled back then went back to my chambers.
Mary's point of view
He's so perfect. I felt like I was being rude when I said I told you were not having sex, but he was still so sweet and he was so gentle. And did like kissing him, a lot. I would never hear the end of this from Kenna and Greer. They will make fun of catching me make out with Francis for the rest of my life. I got ready and went to festival. "Mary are you hungry?" Kenna asked "After all you must have worked up quite the appetite after your time in bed with Francis." Greer added "I literally hate you two." I said "Stop lying, you know you love us." Greer said "I will go back to loving you two if you stop making fun of me for what happened this morning." I said "I will, if you explain what happened." Kenna said "I second that." Greer said "Fine." I said then told them all about what happened. "Oh my God." Kenna said "Did he really end things with Olivia?" Greer asked "Yes." I replied "But yesterday he like hated you and know he's completely devoted to you." Kenna said "I know, it confuses me too. And I know this sounds desperate and annoying but I'm just really happy that he likes me." I said "Awww." Greer said "Why would He like you Mary? You perfect." Kenna said "Thank you Kenna." I smiled "Did anything happen with you and Bash?" I asked "I mean he flirted with me the whole night but nothing actually happened, other than dancing." She said "I'm sure something will happen eventually, what about you Greer did you meet anyone?" I asked "Not really, actually there was this one noble, Leith, he was very nice and I heard he is very close to Francis." She said "Oh wells that's good, I will ask Francis about him. After all I can't have you marrying a random crazy man." I laughed "I met him to Mary, he's very handsome." Kenna said "Kenna I saw him first, stay away." Greer laughed "Oh you better watch out." Kenna laughed, I starting laughing too. "My love." Francis said "My love? That's awfully flirtatious." Kenna whispered "Yes Francis." I said "I was wondering if you wanted to come play a game with me." He said "Oh what kind of game?" Kenna laughed "Kenna shut up." I said trying not to laugh myself. "It's actually a game where a man and woman partner up and the woman runs ahead into the woods and the man has to run after her and try to find her ." He said "I know it sounds odd but trust me it's fun." He added "Okay let's play." I said, he smiled then held his hand out and I took it then looked back at Kenna and Greer. "You two could man up and ask two other people to play." I said "Your full of yourself today." Kenna laughed "Eh not really." I laughed then turned back around and faced Francis. "Kenna is very interesting." He said "Yes she has a very strong personality. Anyways, let's go play." I said "This is going to be fun." He said "I'm just going to warn you I'm a very fast runner." I smiled "I'm willing to accept that challenge." He smiled "Your going to lose." I said "Oh no I'm going to win." He said "Francis I'm very competitive, I promise you that you will not be able to find or catch me." I said "Are you just one of the those crazy people who can't stand to lose?" He laughed "Yes I am." I laughed then we walked to the start of the game. When we got there I saw Bash, Kenna, Leith, and Greer. I smiled at Greer and she gave me a 'Im trying to act lady like stop making me laugh' look. "Ready set go" the announcer said then I started running. I ran all the way to the river with out stopping but when I went to cross it my foot got stuck in a rock. It hurts so bad. I was standing there trying to wedge my foot out from under the rocks when Francis came. "Mary what's wrong?" He asked "I was crossing the river and my foot got stuck." I said "Well why did you cross the river?" He laughed "Because I wanted to make it harder for you." I said "Of course you did. Here let me help." He said walking into the water "Francis it's fine, really, I can do it." I said "It doesn't look like that." He said "Well I can." I said "Mary just let me help." He said "Okay." I said then he bent down and pulled the rock off my foot. "Ow." I screamed "I think your ankle cracked." I said "Well no duh." I said "Your sassy when your in pain." He said "I know, I'm sorry, it's just it hurts so bad." I said "Don't be sorry." He said then picked me up bridal style. "Just let me take care of you for a little while." He said then kissed my cheek. "You can take care of me anytime you want." I said then laid my head on his chest. "You know this means I won, right?" He asked laughing. "Shut up." I giggled then he held me tighter in his arms.