The Dolls

Francis's point of view
My mother made Mary and sleep in our own chambers because our wedding is tomorrow and more reasons but I don't really care that much, I went to Mary's chambers. "Queen Cathrine says your not allowed in there." One of the guards said "What's your name?" I asked "John your grace." He said "Well John I hate to be an ass to you but I can go tell my father right now how you were listening to my mothers order instead on mine." I said, I really did hate to be an ass but he shouldn't have tried to stop me. He nodded his head then opened the door. I walked over to Mary's bed "Mary" I slowly shook her. "Hm Francis I'm trying to sleep." She said "And your mother wants us sleeping separate rooms!" She added "Mary when I have ever listened to my mother?" I straddled her. "You were scared of her when we were children." She said "I was not!" I said "Really? When ever we used to get in trouble you would let me take all the blame so you wouldn't get in problem." She said "You took the blame once! The rest of the time I always took the blame!" I said "I took the blame the most important time! When you were chasing me and I turned a corner and you followed me and you hit the table which made the vase, from the pope, fall off and shatter." She said "Oh God my mother was so mad about that." I laughed "It was a really ugly vase too." She giggled "It really was." I laughed then my mother came in. "Damn it." I said "Francis Valois watch you language!" She said, Mary started laughing. "Mary and Francis I asked to stay apart for one night! One night! That's all!" She said "Catherine in my defense Francis came into my room, I didn't ask him to." Mary said "Mary! Making me take the blame once again." I laughed "My bad." She giggled "Francis can you just not keep your hands off her for two seconds?" Catherine said "Nope." I said then stroked Mary chin with my thumb. "I don't even care anymore, just go to sleep. And only sleep!" She said "Wait what else would we be doing?" I joked, she rolled her eyes then walked out. "Do you just live to annoy your mother?" She giggled "No, I live for you." I said then kissed her. "Your mother said just sleeping." She raised her eyebrows. "Mary I ask again, when have I ever listened to my mother?" I asked "I don't know, but you listen to me." She said then pushed me to the other side of the bed. "Oh Mary." I said "You can have me all you want tomorrow night." She said "All I want?" I smirked "Yes all you want." She said "What's wrong?" I asked "Nothing." She said "If it's about the consummation, don't be scared." I said "It is about the consummation." She said "Love Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked "I don't know, it seemed stupid." She said "Sweetheart it's not stupid. It will be okay, pretend like it's just us." I said "I know Francis, but it's not that easy. And it won't be any fun because I will just have to lie there like I don't know what to do." She said "Would it really be so bad to lie back and let me do all the work?" I asked "No, that would be fine but it would just be weird in front of a bunch of people. Like what if I start moaning?" She said "Then I will kiss you to quiet them." I said "Lets just agree for the consummation we will keep in short and simple." She said "Agreed." I said "Here lets practice." I said "Um practice?" She asked as I got off of her "Yes practice. Do you have any dolls in your room?" I asked "No, I'm not a child." She said "Then What's this?" I asked "My father gave it to me." She said "Oh, well this will do." I said "Is there anymore?" I asked "Yes, in my closet." She said I went in and got them then set them on tables and chairs. "Francis what on gods earth are you doing?" She asked "I'm setting them up like people so tomorrow you wont be as nervous." I said "Francis this is so weird." She laughed as I got on top of her. "It is weird but it might help," I said then kissed her "You just want to have sex with me." She smiled "maybe, maybe not." I smiled then kissed her again. "Okay Francis go put the dolls back then we can." She giggled "Okay." I smiled then put all the dolls back in her closet and jumped back in her bed. "I love you Mary." I said "I love you too" she kissed me.
im sorry this is short!!