The Wedding

Mary's point of view
When I woke up the covers were pulled over my naked body. I walked over to my desk and saw a note,
My darling Mary,
Since it's our wedding day I decided to honor the tradition of the bride and groom not seeing each other until the ceremony. I love you and I know you will look absolutely stunning, as usual.
With all my love, Francis
He's so sweet. I honestly and dearly love him with all my heart. I told my guards to get Kenna and Greer. I was attempting to put my corset on when they came in. "Do you need help with that?" Greer laughed "Yes, I'm struggling." I laughed then Greer tied it for me. "Is this from Francis?" Kenna asked looking at the note "Yes." I said "He's so sweet." She said "Let me see." Greer said then Kenna handed her the note. "Aww he's such a sweetheart." Greer said "Yes he is." I smiled "Well let's get you ready to marry him." Kenna said "I'm so excited." I smiled as I sat down in front of my dresser. "Should we put your hair up or down?" Greer asked "Down." Kenna said "Actually why don't we do half up half down?" I asked "Yes! That would be better." Kenna said.
Francis's point of view
I was waiting next to the door in the chapel waiting for Mary. "Ready to be tied down for the rest of your life?" Bash laughed quietly "I'm ready to be tied down with the love of my life." I smiled "The wedding seems awfully rushed." He said "I will tell you why, but you can't tell anyone." I said "I won't." He said "Mary is one month pregnant." I whispered "Wait you didn't wear a, you know?" He asked "No, there uncomfortable and we tried it once but and it felt weird for Mary so we didn't use them." I said "Is there something she can take to kill the baby?" He asked "God no bash! I'm not going to kill it! That baby is my child and I already love it. I don't know why you would even suggest such a thing." I said "Francis I'm just saying it could be the logical thing to do. You and Mary are still so young, do you really want to have a child this early?" He asked "God Bash why are you being such an ass hole? I don't care how old Mary and I are we are so, so happy to be pregnant. And you should be happy for us." I said "All right I'm sorry but that's what Kenna did." He said "Kenna killed your baby!" I said "She didn't kill it." He said "Bash I don't want to do this on my wedding day, let's just forget about this conversation." I said "Agreed." He said then Mary came in. "You look absolutely stunning." I said holding my hand out, she took it and kissed my cheek. She really does look stunning, her hair was half up half down and the bottom half was curly, her dress was lace and strapless and the bottom puffed out. Then we walked to the alter, I helped her on, and step on behind her. "Mary please recite your vows" The priest said. "I Mary, take you, Francis, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part." She said "Now Francis, please recite your vows." He said "I, Francis, take you, Mary, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part." I said "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest said then I held her waist and kissed her. "I love you." She said "I love you too." I said then kissed her again and we ran out with flower petals falling on us. "Mary." I smiled "Yes?" She smiled "Do you know how amazing your are?" I held her close, she started giggling and hugged me. "Your now officially Mary Valois." I smiled "Does that make you francis Stuart?" She giggled "that's not how it works." I smiled then kissed her again. "Francis!" She said "What?" I asked "We Get our own chambers now!" She smiled "Why are you so excited about this?" I smiled "I don't know, it's just something that's only ours." She smiled, I smiled back then kissed her. "Let's go the the reception." She said "Hold on one second." I said then pressed her against the wall and kissed her. "Francis let's go." She smiled, I spun her around. "Your not allowed to dance with anyone but me tonight." I joked "Oh I'm not allowed? That's a shame, I really wanted to save a dance for Don Carlos." She said "Don't Carlos?" I asked "Francis I'm joking." She said "Oh, I knew that." I said "I'm sure you did." She giggled then we went to the reception. "It's so pretty." She said "Your so pretty." I kissed her. "Are you just going to flirt with me the whole night?" She smiled "I don't need to flirt with you, your my wife." I said "You can still call me pretty if you want." She giggled "Oh I will, for the rest of our lives." I said then kissed her. "Let's dance." I said "Lets." She said then we went on the dance floor. "Your dress is beautiful but it's extremely hard to dance with." I said "Your big feet are hard to dance with." She giggled then stepped on my foot. "Mary at least I don't have extremely fat fingers." I said "What? My fingers a perfectly normal size." She said "Hm okay sure." I said "Your so mean to me!" She said "I love you." I kissed her "I'm okay with you." She giggled.
Hours later
Mary's point of view
Francis and I were talking and he had his hands on my waist. "Mary" Greer said "Yes?" I smiled turning around from Francis and facing Greer. "It's time for the consummation." She said "Okay, Thank you." I said "Don't be scared Mary, I love you." He said "I love you too." I said then kissed his cheek and walked out with Greer, we went to my rooms and changed into my consummation dress, its thick and heavy, I hate it. Then we walked to the consummation room, my ladies were further preparing me in the middle of the room, I'm so nervous. But all that went away when Francis came in with his bright smile. Everyone quickly went to there places around the bed and Francis came over to me. "I love you." He said "I love you too." I said then he kissed me, he slowly led me to the bed and gently laid me down and got on top of me. "Just close your eyes Mary, it's only us." He said so I did. Then I felt his lips leave mine and move down my jaw to my neck, I know it has to seem like my first time but I couldn't help but smile in pleasure. Then I felt him reach his hand up my thick ugly gown, it felt so good. Then he slowly lifted up my night gown carful not to revel anything and straddled me, then I felt him put himself inside me. I suddenly felt so warm. He started gently thrusting while he kissed my neck but I missed his mouth on mine to much so I pulled him up to meet my lips. "Mary look at me." He said so I opened my eyes. "I love you." I said "I love you too." He said then kissed me and again moved down from my jaw to my neck, then Don Carlos came in. I clutched Francis's shirt in my hands. "What's wrong?" He asked "Don Carlos is in here." I said "Don't mind him, it's just us remember?" He said "Yes, just us." I said then kissed him. He continued thrusting inside me until I reached my climax, I knew he wasn't far behind. I started quietly moaning and Francis smiled at me then did as he said before and covered up my moans with kisses. "Oh Mary, my Mary." He moaned in my ear and kissed my neck. "I love you so, so much." He said then kissed me, a few minutes later he came down from his climax and pulled out of me with a groan and quickly pulled down my gown carful not to revel anything. "I trust you all have seen more than enough." He said, everyone nodded their heads then walked out slowly, Don Carlos started smiling at me. I turned on my side and faced Francis "What's wrong love?" He asked "Don Carlos is smiling at me." I said "He's just jealous of what he can never have." Francis said stroking my hair, I smiled then laid my head on his chest and finally after a few minutes everyone was gone and a guard closed the door. "I love you Mary." He said "I love you Francis." I said "Do you want to stay in here tonight?" He asked "God no, I want you in a bed naked." I said "Your cheeky." He said, I giggled "Let's go, I have a surprise." He said "What is it?" I smiled at him then he picked me up bridal style, "Im afraid I can't tell you that." He smiled, I giggled as he walked down the hall. "Here we are." He set me down. I opened the door and it reveled room full of candles with a bed in. There was a path of rose petals leading to the bed. "Do you like it?" Francis asked "I love it." I said then kissed him. "We don't have to yet if you don't want to" He said "No, I want to." I said, he smiled then kissed me and later my down on the bed. He felt so warm. "Now we can get to the real love making." He smiled "Someone's very eager." I giggled "I'm eager to make love to and with my wife." He smiled then kissed me. "I love you." He said "I love you too." I said. Then we spent the rest of the night together in bed, just us.
It was perfect.