The Test

Francis's point of view
"Mary." I said "Yes?" She asked sleepily "We should go camping." I said "Camping? Francis were you drinking at dinner?" She asked "No I wasn't drinking Mary." I said "Then why on earth do you want to go live in the woods?" She asked "We wouldn't be living in the woods, just spending a night under the stars." I said "I would rather sleep in a warm bed with you." She said "Don't you think it would be romantic to make love under the stars with nothing but a blanket covering us?" I asked "I think we can do that next to the fire." She said "We could do it next to a bomb fire." I said "Francis I don't want to sleep out in the woods, animals could get us." She said "Animals? If any animals come I will do anything you want." I said "I don't want you to do anything, I want to sleep." She said "it's only what? 10 or 11?" I asked "If I got sleep in the woods will you shut up?" She asked "Yep." I said "Carry me." She said "Always." I said then picked her up and we walked out the hall. "Ella!" Mary said "How can I help you?" She asked "We need a bed and tent in the woods." I said "If you don't mind me asking, why?" She asked "Francis is making me sleep outside." Mary said "He's making you?" She asked "He's not making me, I just want to sleep inside the castle, like normal people, but he thinks it will be fun to go outside." Mary said "Well sleeping outside can be fun, and romantic I guess." She said "That's what I was trying to tell her." I said "I will get it set up for you." She said "Thank you. Francis put me down please." Mary said, I set her down. "Oh the things I'll do to you tonight." I said "Oh I can't wait." She giggled "I don't know how I married the most beautiful woman in not just France or Europe but in the entire world, the heavens included." I said "Well I have a very perfect husband." She said "I'm not perfect." I said "To me you are." She said "How?" I smiled "Because you love me and you take care of me and you protect me and as you already know you pleasure me very, very well." She giggled at the end. "Oh how much I love you." I smiled then kissed her. "I guess sleeping in the woods won't be so bad, and it's kind of romantic." She said "That's the spirit." I smiled, she giggled then kissed me. "It's ready." Ella said "Thank you." Mary said then I held Mary's hand. "Let's go." I said "Lets." She kissed my cheek. "You need to shave." She said "Why? I like my little beard." I said "I would hardly call that a beard, it's just tiny little bristles that poke me when you kiss me." She said "You don't like my bristles?" I nudged my cheek against hers. "I do not like it and I never will." She giggled "I'm just trying to be different." I said "No your not, your just trying to make me feel bad. And I like my handsome husband with out your sorry excuse of a beard." She said "Okay it's not that bad." I said "Mhm." She said "But at least you called me handsome." I smiled then kissed her.  "Right down that path." Ella said "Thank you." Mary said then we walked down the candle lit path to a bed in the middle of a cleared area, there was a large bed with layers of fur blankets on top of it with a white canopy draped over the wooden pegs. "I love it." She said "I love you." I said then kissed her "I love you too." She said as I led her over to the bed. I lifted up her dress and took off my pants while she took my shirt off, she laid down on top of me and kissed me, she started kissing my neck. I flipped on top of her. "No my love, tonight I will treat you exactly like the Queen you are." I said "So I just get to lie back and let you do what you want." She smiled "No, tonight I will be taking special requests." I said "Special requests?" She giggled "Yes, Mary Valois I am at your command tonight, whatever you want I'm happy to provide whatever you want." I said "You already know what I want." She said "You might need to remind me." I smiled "Just be careful, I'm three months along and I don't know if it could hurt the baby." She said "I don't think it will ever be skilled enough to push all the way into your uterus." I laughed, she giggled "Your think your so funny." She smiled "No I think my wife is very beautiful." I said "Francis." She said "Mhm?" I asked "Just do it already." She begged "Impatient as always." I said "Oh shut up." She giggled then kissed me.
The next morning
When I woke up Mary had her head on my chest, I gently stroked her hair carful not to wake her up. I stopped to pull blankets over us "Keep stroking my hair" she said "I didn't know you were awake." I said "I cant sleep, they baby's kicking." She said "Are you serious?" I smiled "Yes, here feel." She said then laid back on the pillow and put my hand on her stomach. "I don't feel it." I said "Just wait, you will." She said so I did. It had been a minute or two so I laid my head down next to her stomach and kept my hand on her stomach. After a couple more minutes I felt a kick. "Mary I feel it!" I smiled, she put her hand on top on mine. "That's our baby." She smiled "I know, were so lucky. Our baby will be perfect." I said "I know he will." She said "Wait, he?" I asked "Okay before you get your hopes up I just did this weird test with Nostradamus and he says it can determine if it's going to be a boy or girl but I don't know if it will actually be a boy." She said "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked "Because I didn't want you to get your hopes up about having a boy then I give birth to a girl." She said "Mary I would never be disappointed about having a little girl, I want a little girl of my own to love and spoil." I said "Really?" She smiled "Really, I just want you to know I'm never going to be upset over the gender of our child, and if god willing children." I said "I love you." She kissed my hand "I love you too." I kissed her.