The Cell

Later that night
Francis's point of view
Condé had his men beat me. But none of the pain hurt as bad as knowing what Condé was going to do to Mary. "Francis." Condé yelled as he burst in the room. "What?" I snapped "I'm taking you on a little trip." He said grabbing me. "Where are you taking me?" I asked "To my chambers." He said "Why?" I asked "You'll see." He said then handed me to guards and we walked to his chambers, Mary was sitting on his bed in her night gown. "Condé you said you wouldn't hurt him." She ran to me and touched my cheek. "I didn't promise anything." He said then pulled her away from me and pushed her on the bed. "I apologize Mary, I'm not a gentle man." He said then shoved his hand up her nightgown and kissing her neck. "Condé don't touch her!" I yelled "Francis shut up. Mary likes it." He said "Condé, I'm still a virgin and I don't really know what to do. So why don't we just wait a little while longer so I can be further educated before we actually do it. I wouldn't want to disappoint you." She said "Good point." He said then pulled his hand out from under her dress. She looked relieved but scared at the same time. "Mary get out." He said then Mary walked out. "I didn't feel like forcing her into anything today." He said "Condé if you were a real man you would fight me for her." I said. I hate to objectify her like she's a object but I have to do something. "Fine, we will hold a fight for her next week." He said "I'm looking forward to kicking your ass." I said then spit on him. "You'll regret that." He said then grabbed me and brought me back to down to my cell and beat me again. My nose and mouth was bleeding and I had a black eye. Then someone opened the door wearing a black hood. The guards closed the door. "Who are you?" I asked then they pulled their cloak off there head, it was Mary. "Francis!" She said then ran to me. "Mary, what are you doing here?" I asked "I paid the guards to let me down here." She said stroking my cheek. "Mary why did you go to his chambers?" I cried. "I was trying to protect you, I was never going to sleep with him." She said "Mary you need to leave." I said "No, no Francis I'm not leaving. What did he do to you?" She touched my cheek. "He beat me, for the second time today." I said "Francis I'm so sorry." She said crying. "Mary don't cry." I said then hugged her "I just want this all to be over." She did "Mary I need to tell you something." I said "What is it?" She asked "I challenged Condé to a fight, for you." I said "For me?!" She said "Yes for you. Mary I don't mean it like your an object." I said "I know, but Francis what if you lose?" She asked "I won't lose." I said "Francis if he keeps beating you like this then you will." She said "Mary I won't lose because this involves you." I said "Promise me you won't do anything else crazy." She said cupping my face in her hands. "I promise." I said then kissed her. "You taste like blood." She smiled, even through all this she can still smile, she amazes me. "What do I usually taste like?" I smiled "I don't know, you just taste good." She giggled "Well you always taste like cake." I said "Cake?" She giggled "Not always cake, you just always taste sweet." I laughed, she smiled at me and kissed me. "Goodnight my Francis." She said "Goodnight my Mary." I smiled then she walked to the door, she turned around and faced me and blew me a kiss, I smiled at her and she smiled at me then she walked out. I love her so much.
Mary's point of view
I love him so much. He doesn't deserve this, any of this. I have to help him. I went to his bed room and laid in his bed. Then Cathrine came in. "Mary what are you doing in here?" She asked "I couldn't sleep in my room." I said "Oh." She said "I saw him." I said "Francis?" She asked "Yes." I said "What, how?" She asked "I paid off one of the guards, Condé has already beat twice today." I said "Twice? My poor baby." She said "Condé tried to rape me tonight. And make Francis watch." I said "Oh Mary. Are you okay?" She came over and sat next to me on the bed. "I'm fine, I convinced him not to. I told him that I was a Virgin still and I wasn't ready." I said "What did Francis do?" She asked "He yelled and tried to get out of the guards arms, but that only mad Condé want to do it more." I said "Mary I have a question." She said "What is it?" I asked "Did you lie to Condé?" She asked "About what?" I asked "Are you still a Virgin?" She asked "No." I shook my head. "You and Francis?" She asked "Yes" I cried "He didn't make you did he?" She asked "No, no of course not. He waited two months for me to be ready." I said "That does sound like Francis." She said "I'm so scared Condé is going to kill him." I said "We won't let that happen Mary." She said "Cathrine you can't know that." I said "Mary I know that Francis loves you to much to leave you. Try to get some sleep Mary." She said then tucked me under the covers and kissed my forehead. "Francis always strokes my hair till I fall asleep." I said "He really loves you Mary." She said "I know." A tear fell from my cheek. "I love him too." I said "Don't cry Mary, I promise we will get him back." She said "Do you promise?" I asked "Yes sweet Mary I promise." She said then walked out.