The Wedding Tour

Mary's point of view
When I woke up Francis was tracing my stomach with his finger over my night gown. "Francis my love what are you doing?" I asked "Looking at your beautiful body." He said "You flatter me." I giggled "What do you want to do today?" He asked "We could go for another boat trip." I said "A boat ride like last time?" He smirked "I have made you wait long enough." I said "I love our boat rides." He smiled then kissed my neck. "You love it where ever I take my clothes off." I giggled "Yes I do." He smiled then pulled me up on his lap. "I wonder if the baby can hear me?" He asked "I don't know, try talking to it." I said laying back on the bed. "It?" He laughed "Well I don't know if it's going to be a boy or a girl." I giggled "Well don't call our baby it." He smiled "What should we call the baby?" I asked "The baby." He said "Francis sweetheart, "the baby", isn't much better than it." I smiled "Mary sweetheart, it's still better than it." He smiled "Is it?" I giggled "Yes it is, now hush your pretty little mouth while I talk to our baby." He laughed then held my waist. "in a couple months your going to see me and your Mommy." He said, he's so cute. "And just know I will love you exactly the same amount weather your a girl or boy. I promise your Mommy and I will love you very very much and take very good care of you." He said "Your going to be such a good dad." I said "I hope so." He said "You don't need to hope, I know you will." I said "I know you will be an amazing mother." He said "We will both be good parents." I said "Yes we will." He smiled "I love you." I said "I love you too." He said "I will take take that boat ride now." He laughed "Ha I'm sure you will." I smiled "Lets go." He said then pulled me up. "Don't you want to stay in bed a little longer?" I asked wrapping my legs around him. "Yes I do but I would also like to take my wife sailing." He said "I love that word, 'wife'" I giggled "Well I love you, wife." He said then kissed me. "Let's go." I said "Okay I'll go get ready." He said then set me down and put his day clothes on and I put a dress on. "Ready?" He asked "Yep." I said then kissed his cheek and we walked out to the boat house. "Did you come here a lot as a child?" I asked "Yes, I came first when I was three, before Claude was born, and I stayed there until I was brought back to court shortly before you came to court then about two years after you left I went for three years." He said "So this is like your second home?" I smiled "Your my only home." He smiled then kissed me. "Your such a flirt." I giggled "I'm only a flirt for you." He said then spun me around. "Go get a boat." I giggled "Your so mean to me." He kissed my forehead and walked into the boat house, he came back out with two male servants followed behind him who were carrying a small sail boat. "Is this good?" He asked "Yeah it's great." I said then kissed his cheek as they put the boat in the water. "Thank you both." Francis said as we walked to the boat, they nodded there heads then walked back to the castle. He helped me into the boat then got in himself. "Do you want to help me?" He asked "Sure." I said then sat on his lap. "Now you have to pull this and slowly let this go." He said helping me with the movements. "Francis I can't do it." I said "Here let me help." He said then got the boat to start moving. "You did it!" He said "No you did it." I said "That's not how I will remember it." He said then kissed my cheek and continued sailing as I sat on his lap. "Here try one more time." He said "Ugh okay." I said then grabbed the ropes again and pulled on them, the boat started moving! "Francis I did it!!" I smiled "Yes you did." He kissed me. "I knew you could." He said I smiled then kissed him. Then got off his lap I sat down on the other seat, one of the ropes fell in the water. He bent down to get it and fell in. I started laughing like crazy. "Your such a dork." I giggled "just help me up." He smiled then I reached my hand out and he pulled me in. "Francis!" I screamed as I fell in the water, the boat tipped over and fell on our heads. "Wow Your such a dork, can't even keep your balance." He laughed "I hate you so much." I laughed, he smiled then held me close and kissed me. "You have to admit this is romantic." He said "Francis the sail boat is broken and were trapped under in, how is this romantic?" I asked "Were not trapped." He said "Were in the middle of river and the boat is broken, what are we going to do?" I asked "Swim." He said "Swim?" I asked "Well what else are we going to do?" He asked "My dress is so thick, how am I going to swim in this?" I asked "Take it off." He said "Your going to owe me so much for this." I said taking my dress off, I was only in my corset. "You can have my shirt as soon as we get to shore." He said "Okay thank you." I said then swam out from under the boat, everyone was standing on shore. "Oh God, I'm sorry." He said "It's all right." I said then started swimming, I felt him swimming behind me. We eventually got to the shore and Francis took his shirt off the handed it to me. "Thank you." I said then kissed his jaw, he wrapped his arm around me. "Are you guys all right?" Ella asked "Were fine, the boat just capsized." He said "You should go to the infirmary." She said "Were really fine, I just want to go take a warm bath." I smiled "Of course, I will go tell the servants to prepare a bath for you."  She said "Thank you." I said then Francis and I walked up to our room and there was already a warm bath waiting for me. I slipped out of my corset and his shirt then got in the bath "Francis." I said "Yes?" He smiled "I think you should come make it up to me now." I said "Your so amazing." He said taking his pants off and climbing into the bath then kissed me.