Achilles - The Prized Companion

(Now here I am writting a one-shot instead of continuing my stories. Oh well, here's something)

 Oh well, here's something)

(This is Achilles btw)

You never forget that day when your parents bought you a LBX model, and it was Achilles, your favorite of all Knight-Framed LBXs. You remember the time when you first use said LBX and won your first match. And also the time when you spend your time training for the Artemis. But even if you didn't reach the semi-finals, at least you have fun with your Achilles. Even when there're many new and advanced Knight-Frame LBXs like Odin, you keep playing with your Achilles. Those were the days when you're a LBX player, and it was when you're 11 years old.

But now, you're 18 years old, and is living in an apartment. Your old belongings are also there as well, including Achilles. You are now working on an assignment for your college and you are struggling to finish it.

"Uwaaagh! This is so frustrating!" You cried, "Why would the instructor gives us an assignment that I don't even know what the subject matter is?!"

You then lay on the back of the chair, but ended up falling down from it. You winch from the pain and sees Achilles on the shelf, but something is different about it. Achilles' head looks down as it like it's looking at you. You thought for a second before standing up,

"Maybe I should relieve myself for a while" You muttered, and goes to a small box, and finds your old CCM that controls your Achilles. You then go to the shelf and grabbed Achilles.

"Besides, it's been a while since I have a LBX battle, so it's a win-win situation."

After finding your old bag that's specialized for carrying LBX and spare kits, you then leave the apartment and walk your way to the Shopping District.

Few minutes later

You have arrived at the Shopping District, and sees many people having LBX battles, after all, LBX is still popular up until this day. You try to find an empty Diorama so you can wait for a challenger, but every Diorama you see is pretty much occupied. You then sigh and sits on a bench, and pulls out your Achilles.

"Well, I guess I have to wait."

"(Y/n), is that you buddy?!"

You look around and saw your old friend waving his arm, and runs toward you.

"(O/F/N), is that you?" You asked,

"In the flesh! It's been like what, 5 years?" he chuckled at that remark,

"I guess so."

He then spots your Achilles, and smiles,

"Let me guess, you want to have a LBX battle?" he asked,

"Well, it's been a while since I last doing so, so yeah." You answered, while showing your Achilles. He looks at it and slightly gasped,

"Dude, when was the last time you give your Achilles a maintenance?"