Tired

Jimin blinked as he heard his name, quickly turning around towards the voice.

"Um hello..?"

"Im Jeon Jungkook and you must be my new naighbour" Jungkook hummed as he knelt down, placing the boxes onto the ground causing Jimin's heart to flutter the moment he watched the others face raise.

Jungkook was a young and handsome guy, dark hair and dark brown eyes which contrasted with his unusual pale complection.
He was dressed in a pair of black jeanes and a tucked pale white button up blause, while on the other hand Jimin only had some loose shorts pijama and a sweater.

The morning sure seemed gloomy with the fog which fell over the outskirts of the big booming city, and yet Jimin was able to find a darkened light in the form of his handsome young neighbour.
Jungkook took a step forward while reaching his large muscular hands forward before wrapping them around Jimin's small, the size difference was more than noticible.

"Im new here so please look after me" Jungkook smiled as he kept a hold onto Jimins small hand's with a forming small grin "you know what small hands mean"

He was about to say when suddenly Jimin used to hands to cover his mouth "Don't you dare finish that sentance" he mumbled not noticing what he was doing untill a fiew seconds after as he pulled away with a 90° bow.

Somehow having someone around his age made him feel like they have known eachother for a while, Jungkook did seem really familiar but then again even though he didn't have what some may see as a basic look he did seem like a person you could mistake for someone else.

The taller male chuckled as he reached his hand over to ruffle Jimin's fluffy brown hair "lets be friends" he said with a big bright smile that made Jimin's twitch in its silver lined case.

He nodded before looking over at all of Jungkook's boxes and feeling somewhat responcible as the new neighbour to help out, it seemed that he had so much work to do now.

"Hmm would you like some help? I could carry the boxes with you" Jimin insisted to recieve a small nod from Jungkook after thinking for a fiew seconds.

"Sure thing, but they are heavy"

"Hmm you think that just because im short im weak?" Jimin scoffed as he rolled up his sleaved before taking a box and pulling it up, sadly by the time he moved up the box was still on the ground.

"Damn they really are heavy, well Jungkook can't be any better than me-" he mumbled to himself.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he picked up four boxes at once before glancing over at Jimin in amusement "stop slaking off, lets go...well unless it's too heavy for you to carry"

"Pffft what do you mean im compleatly fine" Jimin said as after a couple failed attempts he picked the box up, he had some sort of winner complex when it came to challenges he would say.
But in fact he just didn't want to seem like a compleat weakling infront of the new guy.

"LOOK LOOK I GOT IT UP IN THE A..WAHH " Jimin was about to say as he took a step forward before stumbling back, feeling himself losing balance and falling backwards but before his back could hit the ground he felt a pair of arms wraping themselves around his waist.
Pulling his entire body up swiftly, using his spair hand to catch the box which was about to crush Jimin's small body.

"And you said you had it under contro..."

"OHH shut up!!" Jimin screached from embarecement as he burried his face in the palms of his hand's, he didn't change in the slightest.

He grew.

He became even more beautifull.

And now he lives alone.

But his playfull personality was still there which made Jungkook smile, his Jimin now a adult.
Jungkook wraped his arms around Jimin's waist even tighter before pulling him up.

"You ok?" Jungkook asked recieving a small nod.

"Welll then i think you should go have a rest don't you think, you worked hard " Jungkook smiled teasingly only to recieve a glare back.

"I swea..."

"Swear all you want princess"