Make

"Y..your not Jungkook"

Jimin gulped as a sudden chill traveled up his spain, leaving his small body hair to stand on it's end as if trying to escape.

He should have noticed sooner, after all Jungkook's eyes were dark and beautiful while these eyes were lightened. Jimin tried pulling away but it's fangs were so deep into his neck he coulden't even bare to move.

"L..let go... your not Jungkook"

It took a moment or two before Jimin could hear a loud laugh excaping from the others lips the moment he the other pulled away and leaned back on the bathtub with a large condesending grin "hmm quite observant indeed" he said as he swiped the blood off with his hand before moving it up as he locked his eyes with Jimin's, licking the oh so sweet blood off slowly.

"I came to just say hi at first, Well what's your wish then"

Jimin placed his hand on his neck and pressed on it "w..what do you mean wish?" Jimin asked as he bit down on his lip feeling the instant pain after Jungkook's fangs left his neck.

"Well didn't you want Jungkook to have a heart?"

"Y..yeah but its impossible"

Yoongi smiled as he pulled his hair back, turning down the water as he loosened his top buttons of his shirt "oh dear, i see someone was spreading some lies. COURSE it's possible, there is only a small catch"

"And what's the catch?"

"Im afraid i can't say till it happenes" Yoongi responded causing Jimin's heart to stop, could he finally let Jungkook feel alive. To carry a real heart after who knows how long.

Yes.

Jungkook was too important for Jimin, he coulden't say no.

"Deal"

"That's my boy" Yoongi grinned as he took Jimin's hand, placing his lips against it before pulling him in and letting his lips collide brutally with the others, it was Yoongi's pretense bit it was still Jungkook's body infront of him.
He wouldn't get swayed easily and yet he melted.

The moment felt feverish like a dream, nightmare of sorts from the verry beginning.
He didnt think before speaking.
Yoongi just couldent wait to watch it all unravel infront of his eyes.