I

"Sorry...i'll leave"

I love you Jimin...but you can't do this to me.

Jimin bowled before stepping out through the door his head hung low as he felt himself wrestling through the wind as he made his way home, he acted as if none of this got to him. But as soon as he walked through the door he cpuldent hold the ground beneath his feet as he tumbled down..

"W...why did you do this to me h..huh why....why coulden't you just leave us be..." he cried as he curled into a ball on the cold nerve jerking ground, his fingertips clutched into fist's filled with his shirt.
The coldness being somewhat calming, because Jungkook had no warmth.
It felt the same.

Jungkook's hand shivered as he started retrieving the toys from the trashcan, examining them throughly as he patted them down with his long vaily fingers. He had no idea what had gotten into Jimin, what had gotten into himself?
What on earth was thinking telling Jimin to throw them away? But he knew that Jimin woulden't tell him anything.

He sighed as he picked up another toy, only for his eyes to follow a small crumpled white note fall to the ground.
He stared at it for a second maybe two before he knelt down and grasped it inbetween his fingertips.

"Im so sorry Jimin"

After a moment or two of re-reading the small note, Jungkook finally walked to towards his room. Placing the toys on a night stand as he fell back onto his king sized bed, he himself wasn't be able to sleep. All he did was stare to the side, remembering the small sweet boy that they once belonged to.

But it worried him as he realise hoe strangely Jimin was acting, after all Jungkook pleaded for him not to throw away what was once his. He cherished them too much to get rid of them.

But even so Jimin just did it.

He didn't listen.

Jungkook's mind became groggy from thinking to much causing him to fall into the deep slomber of his mind, staring up as the scenario replayed itself in his mind.

He had to find out what Jimin was hiding from him, or it was sure going to kill him sooner or later.

"Is it just karma hitting me once and for all? Finally losing him for good after all this time..."