Sick

"Hey Jimin.... can i ask you something"

"Y..yeah"

"What do you remember from your childhood..."

Jungkook asked as he pushed past the branches which got into his way, but once he placed the question into Jimin's small palms he could only hear silence, except the slight soft breath beaide his ear as Jimin's head swayed side to side.

"Ahh what a great time to fall asleep huh"

He sighed with a small hidden grin as he carued Jimin to his house, opening the door with the spair keys Jimin had with him.
For some reason oncehe took a step into the building he couldent help but feel somewhat intrigued yet flushed, it was a small yet nicely decorated house.
As Jungkook carried Jimin upstairs he joilted at the two cats in the distance, he looked back with his animalistic eyes only to recieve hiss as they ran way.

He really did hae cats, unlucky for him that Jimin absoloutly loved them.
Jungkook sat Jimin up into his bed, belting one around his waist as with the other he reached for one of the draws beside the bed.

"w..what are you doing"

"Ohh SORRY im just getting you dre.."

"Mum i can get dressed myself, im not a baby...." Jimin mumbled under his breath as he swayed side to side making Jungkook chuckle as he watch a small droop run down the others soft fluffy lips.

Yes you are a baby ..your my baby.

Jungkook rubbed the side of his cheek at such a sight before pulling Jimin's shirt off hearing his childish wines come out, he didn't even know how to explain the feelings he felt.
"maybe some people never change" he hummed before looking down at Jimins chest. So fluffy and smooth, just for a second he thought as Jungkook ran his long fingers across Jimin's cute little stomach gently causing the smaller flinch as he rolled into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook smiled before rolling him back and placing his lip's against Jimins stomach "one day you will be mine" he whispered as he pulled the shirt he found in one of the draws over Jimin's head before slowly taking off his trousers.

Jimin sure has grown so much Jungkook thought as he let Jimin down comfortably so that his head was in the right position over the pillow before pulling the covers over him, his eyes stopping on Jimin's neck ashe reahedforward.
With his fingertip rubbing the two marks on his neck.

"Goodnight princess"

but the moment Jungkook left Jimin's body begun started sweating, a scary monster with a face full of malevolence was standing right infront if him. 

Here cames his nightmare.

He could see it laughing at his cries before feeling himself being sucked in, into a big dark hole.

But once he shot his eyes open that feeling didnt leave as he felt his sweat dripping down his face and onto his bed, it was already morning.

"Why do i still have those dreams?"

He mumbled before pulling himself up and walking to his bathroom.

Jungkook on the other hand woke up slowly, not wanting to get out of his bed. He could hear the owls cries as the day begun.
He sat up before looking back down at his hands, he hurt him again.
He allways did, so he did he think that this time was going to be different.

But he had to snap out of it, to act as normal as he could as he made his way downstairs.
He had to get the rest of the furniture in, but he couldent do it all alone because Jimin would have gotten suspicious if he saw.
And so Jungkook had to call for some help.