Im

"I have no recollection of the past fiew days, please share your memories with me..."

Jungkooks spoke as he rubbed the nape of his neck befire reaching forward for Jimin's hand only to watch as the smaller moved back, he didn't remember telling Jimin what he was nor who he was.
Then what did he do to make the other so uncomfortable aroudn him.

"D..do you really not remember? Like at all?" Jimin blinked in slight delusion as he felt his heart crumple behind his ribs in a painfull parade, stay calm he thought.
But it was hard to act as if nothing happened with the knee weakening memories which fludded back, he could feel his heart squeese so hard it was hard for a single word to lift from his lips.

"Remember what? Is there something i missed" Jungkook asked wanting to know as much information as he could, it didn't feel right.
He knew what he could do if he was out of controll, he could lose Jimin bit in this case permanently.
Jungkook sighed as he then reflected on his surroundings as his eyes traveled across the room searching for anything that was off.
But thats when his eyes landed back onto Jimin.

He was the only one wierd here.

"Nothing happened...i just fell and hurt myself..but im all better now"

Jimin lied with a small smile as he looked away before pulling himself up from the ground, maybe it was for the best. After all now he didn't have to see Jungkook in such suffocating pain, the memories that tormented him.

But one thing Jimin knew for certain was that regardless the mistakes the other made, Jimin fell deeper for Jungkook. He wanted to give him some piece, so he didn't have to worry about a singe thing.

But he was scared.

Was this what love felt like? Pain and suffocation at every step when all he wanted was Jungkook to love him back, even he already knew the truth he couldn't help but question it's credibility.
Someone like him in love with him? Impossible.

Jungkook pushed himself up, tugging the bottom of his long sleave up. Revealing his toned muscles as his eyes went straight into Jimin's, he took a fiew steps forward before wrapping his arms around Jimins hips and lifting him up for a clearer view.

"You must be hurt pretty bad then...here" he scanned Jimin's body before pressing his hand, searching for the place that hurt the most. "Is it here?" He asked as he pressed on his stomach.

Jimin shook his head as he felt a couple tears drip down his cheeks as he wraped his small fingers around Jungkook's hand, allowing it to slip from over his stomach and onto his chest.

"H..here ....it hurts really bad right here" he whispered as he rubbed away his tears before giving Jungkook  a small sad smile, his hands were cold.
So cold his body coulden't help but want to reject the gentle touch, and yet Jimin stayed.
Leaving further onto the others palm.

Jungkook could feel his fingers grazing across Jimin's warm chest, his fingertip grazing past his little pump.
Jimin's poulse was a bit faster than normal but it wasn't anything uncommon which made Jungkook sigh in relief.
He took a deep breath smelling the sweet scent of blood , but something was wrong with the atmosphere.

Alot happened, but Jimin somehow wasn't telling him.