...

"Ok....listen carefully"

Jungkook cleared his throat as he pulled the other up, helping him keep his balance as he kept his hand around the others small soft waist.
Jimins cheeks sizzling from embarecement, he could remember very thing and yet nothing at the same time of what happened.

"That.. you were possesed.... Yoongi is now a parasite but use to be a vampire. A very powerfull o.."

"Are you two...um dating"

Jimin asked causing Jungkook to fall silent as the question itself made him choke, Jimin moved his hand up to touch his lips before looking back up at Jungkook. His eyes seemed to reflect the tears building up as if he was about to cry.

"I..it's fine... it must be hard to be with him...if he is like that.... but youcpukd have adleast asked me before hand before doing that-"

Jimin muttered beneath his breath, for some reason he felt sick.
The stinging sensation in his chest becoming unbearable as he reached his hand up, gripping onto his shirt as he pulled out a woven smile.
Why was here hurt all of the sudden?why was he so hurt.

But before Jimin could even speculate the reasons why his voice was muffled by Jungkook's lips as he pulled Jimin forward, his large hands esculaing he situation as they begun to press against Jimin's bare stomach. But it didn't take long before Jungkook pulled away leaving Jimin in a daze as he swayed from side to side lightly.

"No we are Not dating, i made a deal with him...that if i did what he wanted he will give me what i needed...and i wanted you" Jungkook said softly as he ran his big fingers through Jimin's hair.

"But don't you do.. that with the people you love....so...so kisses mean nothing to you" Jimin whispered just a bit too quietly for Jungkook to hear a word that came out from his fluffy plump lips.
Jimin wasn't sure why he was this disappointed, why he wanted them to mean more than just a mundane action he could do with anyone and anywhere.

Jungkook looked down at Jimin's pitfull expression as he shook his head "any kiss can be meaningless if you don't like the person...but it feels like heaven even for a hellish creature like me kissing the person I love... Jimin that's you" Jungkook spoke carefully as he rubbed his thumb against Jimin's burning cheek.

"But Yoongi...that bastad enjoyed being in your body a little too much....next time he wants to feel you with my body...but ill protect you" he smiled as he pulled Jimin into his chest, oh how his knees became weak the moment Jimin's fingertips rested against his chest.

"B..but

"No buts...just rest and don't get into trouble ok" he said as he took Jimin's hand , leadimg him to his bedroom.
This wasn't a good idea but at the moment he had to make Jimin feel as comfortable as he could and so he sat Jimin down before helping him lay down as he sat beside the bed.

"Now that you remember... what...um are you feeling? It must be alot-" Jungkook sighed as he ribbed the back of his neck, Jimin didn't want to talk about it before bit maybe now.
He leaned forward pecking the side of Jimin's cheek as he head him speak.

"It's so scary..."

"I know, i know it is"

He said as he layed down nexto Jimin, slipping from behind him as the other layed on his side.
Feeling Jimins heart beat from behind the fabric covering his body, but he wanted to hear it better as he gently and slowly slipped his cold hands beneath Jimin's shirt.
Making sure Jimin was ok with it as he scattered his fingertips over Jimins chest, it made him happy.
It felt like he was holding the others heartbeat in the palm of his hand, feeling each and every poulse first hand.
He coulden't help but to come closer to Jimin, pressed right against him as he could feel it.
Jimin was like a orchestra, his entire body bussing with life.

He was jelous.

"It's so pretty...your heartbeat" Jungkook smiled as he closed his eyes, feeling Jimin's body twitch in his arms from the feeling of his fingers pressed against his skin.
But instead of pulling away Jimin wrapped his hands atoudn Jungkooks hand pushing it further onto him.

"W..why don't you have a heart beat?."

"Jimin... I don't have a heart"