Hair.

"On my death bed....you being the same as the day i first met you...the same as you are now and how you will be forever"

Jimin started explaining as he felt Jungkook's hands eroding over the side of his face as he carried on speeking.

"And i..my little one i don't want to see you on your death bed...or you even getting old at all" Jungkook sighed as he pulled Jimin's face closer to his, pulling his plump botton lip down with his thumb as his lip grazed against his.

"Im terrified of it"

Jimin blinked feeling tears build up in his eyes, he was close to going to be in his early twenties soon and Jungkook was the same but he never got old. Jimin needed him and without him he'd feel empty, but he couldent feel sorry for him less when Jungkook would have it the worst out of the two of them. The only person who was going to suffer for longer than a lifetime was Jungkook and Jimin knew it.

"I don't want to lose you"

Jimin took Jungkook's hand and laced their fingers togeather once agains before leaning in and placing one small kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"P..please promice me you will stay with me to the very end...b..but im sorry you have to watch me die each time"

Jungkook shook his head and leaned in "no...im sorry for being the monster who can't die"

He said as he leaned in and kissed Jimin deeply but gently, cuping his face as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.
Using his fingertips to rubb away the small shiny tears that rolled down Jimin's cute fluffy cheeks.

Jungkook wasaout to carry on when Jimin suddenly pulled away with a unnatural expression stapled to his face as he got up from the bed causing Jungkook to sit up.

"y...your not a monster"

"I am...i made all this happen...i just shouldn't of came ba..."

Suddenly Jungkook felt a sharp pain on his cheek as Jimin's small hand collided with it making a smile appear over Jungkook's lips"d...don't say that" Jimin said as he kept feeling droplets of water fall to the ground.

"Ok, im sorry... ill stop"

Jungkook said as he wraped his arms around Jimin's torso, pulling him back down onto the bed as he kissed the top of his cheek.
Stopping the running stream of tears.

"I love you"