To.

Stop.

Look away.

Jimin repeated in his head but he coulden't make himself pull away from Jungkook's regretfull expression, Jimin understood that it wasn't fully his foult and yet he couldn't help but feel so bitter.
So bitter looking up at that handsome face of his, he just wanted to slap it away.
And yet at the same time all he wanted to do was cry.

"P..please let go of me"

Jungkook burried his head into the cruck of Jimin's small shoulders before pulling him down more.

"What if say no"

He said before gently running his fingers through Jimin's hair making his cheeks flush slightly, Jungkook had no idea if it was because of him or because of all the crying but aslong as he could keep Jimin's big light brown eyes on him he didn't mind weaher it was love or hate.

"Then your going to h...hurt me twice as much you know.."

"Even if you fall apart because of me i'll stick you back up, no matter how much ill hurt you... i'll repair you" Jungkook explained quietly with his deep voice making Jimin shiver gently.

He rested on Jungkook's chest as he listened to his nonexistant heart beat, but Jungkook on the other hand could hear every single beat and throb of Jimin's cute little heart causing him to smile.

"This is mine, and no one elses" he said poking Jimin's chest with his index finger as he placed his hand on one side of Jimin's cheek, forgetting all that happened as he got lost in Jimin's eyes.

"J...jungkook"

"Yes?"

"...next time....if your hungree j..just drink my blood" he whispered as he moved his head to the side, revealing a patch of soft untouched skin that sat against his neck.
It was obvious that no matter how much Jungkook regretted it, he wasn't in his right mind.
His wild side still stabbing at him as he fought against it on the inside.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled as his grip tightened around Jimin the moment he leaned down and placed a kiss on Jimin's shoulder before staring at Jimin and shaking his head.

"If you let me i wown't be able to stop you know" he said with a sad tone as he laced his finger over Jimin's colar bone, Jimin winced as he felt Jungkook's cold fingers creating pathways against his skin.

"But your just to hard to resist"

He said as he leaned down, placing once last gentel kiss on Jimin's neck before slowly opening his lips as he sunk his fangs into the skin of Jimin's neck, lostening the small whimpers which slipped out of the smaller males hips as he struggled to cover his mouth feeling, his eyes watering.

"W..wait stop i..it hurts"

Jungkook just grinned as he ran his hand down Jimin's arm till he took his small hand into his palm, gently wrapping his fingers it as he leant back making sure that Jimin was comfortable as the warm running water fell over them.
The lightly red tinted water falling down the plug hole as Jimin stared up.

Slowly, a sudden dizziness falling over him as his eyes were now traveling down to where Jungkook's were, it was as if Jungkook wasn't even there anymore, But aslong as he was happy Jimin didn't mind.

That was untill he realised.

This wasn't his Jungkook, it was Yoongi.