A

The night was silent, the leaf's rattling in the bashful wind as they swayed gently. Side to side.

"B..but why don't you leave my memories...a..and stay?

Jimin muttered feeling his cheeks heating up. But Jungkook just smiled, seeing the loving look in Jimin's eyes.

"A..and why did you bite me...that hurt..."

"Well i can't...there were plenty of other girls...and boys just like you. I gave them the choice of remembering what i am, the monster i am" Jungkook sighed as he looked back up at the corrupslt moon feeling the vibrations of the wind fondling his face, blowing fringe away from over his eyes revealing his demonic pupils.

"But then they become fearefull of me... no matter how many times they promiced, they all ended up sending someone or even something on me"

He whispered, Jimin just looked up as he was being held in Jungkook's arms. Jimin watched the others strong features, they made his heart tingle.

"So i run"

He said as he pulled Jimin up slowly, bringing him closer to his face.

"I...i promice i wown't do that..i..i wown't be scared" he stuttered feeling his heart beat faster and faster "A...and even if i am scared...i..i still want to remember who stole my first kiss....memories are important to me..." Jimin mumbled with a small sorrowfull smile as he felt Jungkook bringing his lips closer.

"Ive lost enaugh of my memories...i don't want to lose any mo..."

Before Jimin could finish Jungkook placed his lips gentky against Jimin's, slowly deepening the kiss untill he had Jimin fully taken away.
Then he bit down on the smaller's lip making Jimin joilt up as he gripped onto Jungkook's shirt, struggling slightly as tears streamed down his face.

Jungkook injected some of his poison through his teeth into Jimin's lip, the poison would slowly bite away at his memories. Soon leaving nothing from this day.

But Jungkook coulden't Look into Jimin's potfull eyes, he just held him into his chest before he stoped struggling.

"Im sorry"

"Y...you..you are so..so crul...." Jimin panted before he slowly felt his eyes falling.
Jungkook placed him down, covering his body with his coat before leaning forward and pecking his forehead.

"Don't worry...ill protect you. I can't run from here... because your the reason I came"

He whispered under his breath as he moved away, sitting on the edge of the cliff as he gripped onto his own hand.
He truly was a monster afterall. Blood thirsty vampire, he stared up as he felt a single droplet of blood rolling down his cheek.
He had to be carefull, it was close.