Swear

Silence, not the slightest poulsation.
There was no pulse, the very thing that made every other thing alive was missing. His heart was gone, decayed over time into dust, but even so he could find a place in that empty space for Jimin.

Because physically all that was left was the defined muscles on His chest, no rising or falling motion that came with breathing.

"B..but that's impossible y..your heart isn't beating....are you dead? Is that why you didn't change" Jimin asked being fully concious that that was impossible and yet he kept his hand flat against Jungkook's chest "im dead, but im not dead, so basically im undead" he mentioned as he moved his hand up and ran it through Jimin's hair "i cannot rot and thats why i can't change, well not with the same speed as you... not for a while adleast.."

He spoke silently as he moved his hand down so that his thubb sat comfortably against the side of Jimin's soft cheek "you don't have to believe me...aslong as your not scared"

He said as he watched Jimin's expression change "w..why didn't you tell me it was you" Jimin asked quietly beneath  his breath, causing Jungkook to move closer as he reacher his arms.
Wraping them around Jimin.
He just coulden't pull his hands away, this time he wownt let Jimin go.

"I was scared, scared you'd want to kill a monster like me" Jungkook's chuckled forcefully feeling his guilt rise higher and higher by the second as he tightened his grip around Jimin'swaist" yo..you don't remember the other night do you....i stole your first kiss..." he whispered as he ran his thumb across the wound on Jimin's neck, although he knew that whatever it was he was exposing would possibly distance them once again.
He didn't want to lie anymore, he wanted to give a way for Jimin to trust him.

"I bit you... I sunk my teeth in and sucked out your sweet intoxicating blood" he spoke darkly, the smaller males hands tensing as he watched Jungkooks eyes sharpen in animalistic ways, the human in them suddenly disappeared, even worse.
The thought of Jimin blood made his fangs apear.

Jimin'd heart stoped as he looked up at Jungkook, a look of fear. He placed his fingers against his own lips "i..it can't be...i don't remember any of it... we just spent the night infront of the moon" Jimin said as he looked down shaking his head before freezing as he looked up.

"And why my blood? Was i just a mere human to you? A blood bank. Is that why you came back? Because all your others were dead or ran away. So you came to me" Jimin's spoke bitterly, he missed him so much and yet what was he to him?