Im.

The sky tumbled over itself as Jimins crimson cheeks shun, just like the radiating mood which hovered above them.

There was a light silence before Jimin finally spoke up, staring right into Jungkook's dark eyes with his soft ones the moment he gently edged Jungkooks passionate lips away.

"T..that was my first kiss" he mumbled bemeah his breath as he looked down, placing his fingertips against his lips to prevent him from saying anything stupid.
But he couldn't help the overflowing pouding which echoed out of his chest.

But for Jungkook it wasnt enaugh, he felt the urge growing stronger and stronger, luckly the dark night shielded Jimin from seeing. And maybe that was for the best, Jungkook's vains poped up from out of his arms, his eyes turning into sharp needle like lines.
He was thirsty, so thirsty.

"J...just one taste...." he groaned as he wraped his arms around Jimin's waist before pulling him closer, his lips centimetres away from the gentle untouched neck.

No matter how much his brain told him that it was a bad idea, the moon controlled his every move. It was as if it was a spell, a dreadfull spell he had to live with for the rest of his life.

Before he could do anything else to Jimin he pulled the other into his chest, holding him tightly with his shivering hands as he tried to hold back the urge.

"Dont worry....you wownt remember anything"

He whispered, gently running his fingertips through Jimin's hair in a way to comfort him, but the moon was now too big to be ignored. He cursed beneath his breath as he felt his fangs beneath his toung.

"W..what do you mean...i don't want to forget anything"

Jimin smiled But before he knew what was happening his head was moved to the side as he was layed gently on the ground, facing the beautifull moon.
He looked up at Jungkook, his fingers yet to be untangled from the others hands when suddenly he saw Jungkokms sharp teeth and animal like eyes appear from the moons light.
He was about to open his mouth but before he could say anything he felt a sharp pain in his neck causing him to gasp.

Jungkook's sharp teeth piercing through Jimin's soft blamishless skim, feeling Jimin's heart beat bevoming faster as he tasteless poulse.
Just a light prickle before sinking in deeply.

"W...what are you d..doing" Jimin stuttered as he closed his eyes. His fingers tangling themselves into Jungkook's shirt desperatly, tears streaming down his cheeks as he arched his back in pain. Jimin could see the red moon shining brighter than the sun in broad daylight as he arched his eyes open ever so slightly.

It didnt take long before Jungkook came back to his sensors as he pulled away, but this wasnt the end of it as he moved up to Jimins ear with a deep groggy whisper "just a bit more...i promice it will be over soon" he mumbled as he stroked the side of Jimin's face gently. He felt a painfull sensation in his stomach as he saw the red liquid uzzing out of the side of Jimin's neck, but somehow his thirst wasn't yet fully fufiled.

"And what i ment before...you will remember....but differently. I never kissed you. I never did anything....except talk under the moon" he said with a smile as he moved back down leaving Jimin in shock as he felt Jungkook's sharp teeth re-peersing his skin, a disheveled gasp escaping Jimin's lips  as he struggled to breath in air but he still wanted to speak.

"I...i don't want to forget"

Finally Jungkook pulled away, looking down at the now exausted Jimin.

He felt like being sick, Jimin"s blood ran down his throat. It was so sweet it was intoxicating, but Jungkook shook it off and pulled Jimin up into his chest.

"Your so crule....don't take my memories away from me" Jimin breathed out heavily, his eyes half open as he felt all power drained from his limbs.

"I have no choice ... that way i wown't have to move again" he said leaving a moment of silence before he spoke again "I don't want to do it... but it will keep the both of us safe" he whispered as he ran his fingers gently across Jimin's fluffy lips, he wanted them to come togeather once again.
For even asingle second.

Jimin sobbed as his eyes glicened in the moonlight, even though
Jungkook coulden't see the moon himelf. The reflection in Jimins eyes was strong enaugh to make him go crazy, but then again he could feel Jimin's heart beat making his heat spread onto him, burning into his pail rough skin.

He observed Jimin's features carefully, watching the drop of sweat run down Jimin's cheek as hetikted his head. And then he realised.

This was the blood he was so familiar with.

How could he have been so stupid?