Here

It was sickening.
The way Yoongi's fingertips ran over the furniture as he took a fiew steps forward.

"I don't think that's how you talk to your elders...do you"

Yoongi glanced up, even though he was in Jimin's body, his actions were nothing like the ones of the body that he possesed. His entire sequence of movements was more sluggish and unnatural to this small figure, his eyes no longer irresistible but poisonous.

"What do you have to gain from that?"

"Maybe i diserve a better welcome than this"

Yoongi tilted his head to the side as he spoke thirmly the moment he fell back on the sopha, his eyes raising to Jungkook as he put one leg over the other, his actions smooth and erotic.
It would have no affect on Jungkook, but this time it was Jimin's body facing him.

"What else would you want"

"Oh you know what i want.."

He said as he glanced at Jungkook who shook his head in disbelief as he fisted Yoongi's colar, pulling him back up forgetting that it was Jimin infront of him as they locked eyes.

"I wown..."

"You will"

Yoongi answered as he moved his knee up and landed it where the sun don't shine, seeing Jungkook tumbleto the ground caused a grin to arise over his lips as he ran his fingertips over his lips.

"How sweet, but I feel a bit thirsty"

Yoongi pushed himself up before making his way to the kitched, leaving Jungkook on the ground as he stared up bitterly.
Yoongi gripped onto a glass of water, allowing the liquid to meander down his throat before spitting it all out.
"Ahh forgetful arnt i"

"Y..j...Jimin"

Jungkook sgroaned as he pulled himself up, Yoongi spectated irritably as he made his way back, pushing Jungkook back with his foot before gliding his devil like eyes over him.

"How else are you going to lern hmm? Small little puppy"

He slowly took off his jacket leaving him in his white thin hemmed shirt as he losseded his colar.

"Just in need of a master"

"I don't take orders"

"I know that, but i can try" he smiled as he leaned in, placing his lips against Jungkook's before pulling away for a split second.

"And ...how long do i have to wa .."

Yoongi grinned, only to his surprise he felt himself being pulled back down by Jungkooks muscular arms as he glared back up at him as their lips clashed.
Jungkooks hand traveling up, using his fingertips to lift the others shirt lightly as he deepened the kiss.
He coulden't help but be gentle the moment he came back yo his sensors, even if it was Yoongi who was truly infrint of him it was still Jimins body.

Yoongi smiled, nodding in approval as he gently cuped the others face and pulled back "that's a good boy"

"Fuck you...a deal is a deal" Jungkook spat out as he stared into the others eyes, Yoongi seemed particularly amused as he blew his breath up at Jungkook's face before opening his lips.

"That's what i call a proper welcome"

"Jimin ...give me Jimin"

"Patience, next time I want to meet Jimin myself... so be patient"

Yoongi smirked as he moved up, twirling Jungkook's hair with his fingers as he clicked his toung.
And so Jungkook carried on as he pushed the other down, allowing his hand to travel down.
This wast anything romantic, truthfully it was disgusting.
Yoongi was disgusting.

But he made a deal, a deal which meant he was indet for a long while.
Jungkook sighed before suddenly feeling Jimin's body testing as Yoongi stopped reacting to his lips.

"Yoongi what do you want now??"
Jungkook hissed as he fekt like Yoongi was planning to do something stupid the moment he pulled away, but it was too late as once he looked doen a pair of frightened orbed sat infront.
He didn't wait a second longer as he pulled his hands away and sat up.

"Shit..i mean s..i can explain"

"W..what just happened"