Out

A couple weeks passed and no answer.

It may have taken a toll on him, but then again when he thought about it carefully it was for the best.
Adleast for the next fiew days.

Jungkook was soon to experiance another full moon, this week it was going to be the worst it had ever been.
He could feel it during daytime the overpowering thirst, he would have hurt him of he was around.

Jungkook glanced to his side before sighing, Jimin's window was paralel to his.

It was too early, most had been asleep during then.
He tried to take his midnight under controll as he stared continiously at the window across, it wasnt good.
Jungkook sighed as he looked away forcefully before pushing himself up, at this rate he may do something stupid so he had to make sure he wouldn't as he made his way downstairs, covering his door with paddocks and chains.

He had never been able to control what he dose when he get his bursts of energy which radiate from his beastly side he kept undercover, it was like he had two different people living within him.
Both constantly in conflict with the other.

He sure would love to kill the one who did this to him, to him and Jimin.
But there was no way to do the impossible.

Time went by lifelessly, Jungkook could hear his own stomach rumbling as he gripped onto his arm thirmly.
His eyes gliding across the window once more seeing the night slowly falling over the ground, By the time he was going to get there it would be night.

He pulled a black huddy over his head before walking out and re-arranging his arm holes. Letting his eyes turn sharp as he saw a small feasent in the distance, being a vampire was a daydream for most.
But the forget the dark side of things. Jungkook dug his claws in, listening to its silent squeels as he dugg his fangs into its body before sucking onto it's life source like a parasite . Not leaving even a single droplet behind.
Feeling the sizzling sensation which fell from the moon ashe staed down.

Disgusting, he thought as he rubbed off the blood that slid down his lip once he wasfinished, ready to head home.
But little did he know that he wasn't the only one there. He was too busy feeding to notice the small shivering sihlowett in the background.

Jimin only wanted to go on a walk, and that all just didn't go the way he planned. He begun walking home, his steps becoming faster and faster as he pushed through the once tranquil which now had turned wild in nature as all the branches begun to reach out as if trying to consume him. But he made it through.
Just a step before he had finally walked onto the pavement he felt a pair of arms pulling him back, he could feel a sharp pain on the side of his neck making him squeel as he struggled to push himself away.

"Im sorry...it's for the best" he heard from behind, feeling his own body go limp as his eyes blanked slowly.