Will

It was wet, the morning grass beneath his feet on that dreadfull autumn day as they ran through the forest, pushing past the branches as the hell-stroke rain burst above their heads.
Even he couldn't remember what happened after that, but whatever it was created.
More like forcedthis endless cycle upon him, loasing the things he loved over and over again.

Jungkook shook his head as he sat up only to sigh as he stared a outside the window, already morning.
He shook the thoughts off as best as he could, but the problem was that he couldn't. There was something missing from the relationship he had with Jimin.

Jungkook's lips tightened, he moved his hand up running his thumb over his dry lips. Shaking his head in disbelief "thats stupid....it can't be and why would i do that... that guy is straighter than a ruler " he sighed.

Sulking as he made his way around the house, trying to piece things togeather as he paced round and round in circles.
Keeping his mind occupied by unpacking his leftover boxers, but it was harder to get him off his mind than to end up dead.

But he wasn't the only one lost in thought, Jimin struggled to go to sleep the night before, all sorts of thoughts fludding his head with the new learnt past.
But he still couldent understand it, it felt so much more than he could grasp alone.
And yet he couldn't ask for help.

Not only that But Jimin was sure that now Jungkook hated him for sure now, going against him even thought he he begged Jimin not to.
But Jimin didnt blame himself, he would have done the same if he was Jungkook.

Because he may be in this position, but if it was the other way round. The same thing would happen, because that was how it always was.

Jimin really coulden't concentrate, the thought of Jungkook alone made his heart stop.

"Ahh i should go to the caffee, adleast there I'll have some piece for my mind" he mumbled to himself as he packed his laptop into his bag before heading outside, walking as fast as he could but as he turned around to lock the door from the side of his eye he could see Jungkook. Carrying stacks of boxes.

Jimin was tempted to go and help, but he bit down on his young for such stupid thoughts only to started walking. Keeping his cool as he passed Jungkook's house, he didn't have a long way to walk so he was going to be fine.
Adleast thats what he thought.

Because Jungkook could see Jimin, and he also felt the greatest urge to run after him. To tell him he was sorry for whatever he has done, if there was anything he did do. But he turned his back and walked inside, staring at the cold brick wall.
There was no use in doing that, he had to get his thoughts straightened out.

But Jimin was just not leaving his mind, he kept popping up with every second passing. Causing the very thought of Jimin to leave a drug like effect on Jungkook.

He felt his lips tingle as he bit down on his bottom lip, he had to stop running away. If not he didn't he would just lose Jimin again, and again.
Because even if he was the one in danger, Jimin allways seemed to make his way into the trouble.
Their fate was intertwined in dysfunctional ways, and yet for the split second that it worked Jungkook would do anything.

And it hit him, he could feel the strong burst of adrenaline building up in his archeries as he pushed the door open.

Now nothing was able to stop him.

Not even the devil himself as he was ready to do anything aslong as he could have Jimin with him by his side, it had been too long that Jungkook acted like a puppet for destiny.
Following it like a lapdog.

He was going to save him.