Get

Jimin was exausted, his eyelids heavy.

His sleepless night could be seen with his dark bags that layed like pillows cases under his eyes.

The day like any other, the sky groomed with a gray tinted gloss as the bright sun shimmered behind in small dtanslusant waves.
It may have only been the morning but to Jimin it felt as if it was night again as the wind pushed him backwards with all it's force. As if making him move back to something he was running away from, that something being Jungkook.

"JIMIN!!"

His feet stopped, the wind stoped.

Everything went silent, he was about to carry on walking when he felt a pair of arms wraping around his body, his feet engraving into the ground as he felt himself sinking deeper with every second passing.

"J...Jimin...p..please tell me what happened...what did i do to you you and don't lie to me" Jungkook panted, not because he wasn't getting enaugh oxygen but because he had too much of it, he couldent help but be careless when it came to the other.

He watched carefully, fearefully that Jimin would turn away, but he didn't. Instead he hid his red puffy eyes as he bit down on his lip lightly. Thinking of any excuse he could think of.

"Nothing really...." Jimins muttered, his eyes locked with Jungkook's darkened ones. Jimin held back all the feelings that were bursting to be set free, he placed his hand against his neck gently as he pressed his fingertips against the plater which sat on his neck.

"I swear Jimin...i can see right through you and your lies"

Slowly his arm moved up to Jimin's lip as he slowly laced his thumb across the softly dried bump which had a light scar on the inside as he pulled it down "tell me what happened to your lip then".

His wild eyes were set on Jimin who watched him carefully, that small cute creature.

"N..no.."

"Dont lie...everytime you cross my mind my lips start tingling...i did something and your not telling me what.." Jungkook replied with a loud sigh as he moved his arm up to rubb the back of his neck.
Jimin really wasn't going to talk, it was helpless.

He looked down and shook his head after a moment of silence "hopeles....come to me when your ready to talk"

Jungkook muttered with alight groan as he turned aroud taking one step forward, before another as he began to walk away.

Jimin stared at Jungkook's morn8ng further into the distance as he gripped thirmly onto his shirt as he saw, feeling his heart jump out of his chest in a way which seemed like it itself wanted to chase after Jungkook.
And it hurt, hirt so much he just closed his eyes before opening his lips, he spilt his entire heart out.
He shouted, he screamed everything put from his heart. Everything that happened.

"You Took everything from me! My memories... Next time ask.... it sucks"

Jimin felt tears streaming down his face as his words kept comming but his voice slowly became quiet as he realised Jungkook stoped, he then pulled himself up feeling his heart rate speed up as he turned around and ran into the caffee. Throwing the laptop on the table infront of him as he sunk his head into it.

"Why...did i do that"