Chapter 4~ love

"You really mean it?"

"Of course I do."

"Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

"Awwwww"

"Shut up, you spork."

"Make me!"

"Oh, I'll make you alright," Dan smirked.

Phil waggled an eyebrow, making Dan's smirk spread wider across his face, bringing out his dimples.

Dan cupped Phil's face with his hand, bringing them closer.

A/n: WARNING! There's some smut that virtually begins here so if you can't handle it skip to not the next a/n , but the one after. Nothing hardcore but just a bit of a makeout sesh and some wall action, maybe a blowjob too. Good luck ;P xx

As their lips collided, a surge of electricity was sent down their spines, deepening the kiss and filling it with intense passion.

They pulled apart, not leaving each other's gaze for a second.

Phil grabbed Dan's collar and pushed him against a wall roughly, reconnecting their lips.

Dan put his arms round Phil's neck, running his hands through his soot black hair.

Phil removed his lips and brought them to Dan's neck, finding where he was most sensitive and biting down hard, with the incentive to leave a trail of marks.

Dan moaned appreciatively. "Phillllll"

Phil smirked and bit down harder, receiving more moans of satisfaction from the younger man.

He ground his crotch against Dan's, making both of them moan.

Their lips met again, and their tongues snaked around as if doing a dance, begging each other for entry.

Smirking, Dan bit at Phil's lip, making him whimper.

Soon, their shirts were on the floor and their bare chests were exposed.

"It's funny, you never really realise how hot a person is until you get their shirt off," remarked Dan.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me," retaliated Phil, blushing.

Dan laughed and pressed his lips to Phil's, twisting his arm around his waist and casually letting it fall further south until it met Phil's jeans. It cupped a buttcheek and squeezed it slightly.

Dan looked at Phil for permission, to which Phil nodded.

He picked Phil up and carried him to his room, laying him on the bed.

He ran his tongue seductively down Phil's chest to his stomach.

A/n: shoutout to StxrAlex for helping me write this next bit :P yeah, I know it's weird asking someone to write smut with you, but it's easier, ok? Don't judge.

Phil bit down on his lip as the younger male was doing so.

Dan's tongue crept closer to Phil's jeans.

Phil let out a quiet moan.

Dan smirked.

Phil gently took hold of Dan's curly brown hair.

Dan licked the perimeter of Phil's jeans, resting his hand on the bulge that had formed in the older male's jeans.

Phil tugged slightly at Daniel's hair.

Dan looked up at Phil, dark brown eyes asking for permission to go further.

Phil rolled his eyes and repeatedly nodded.

Dan chuckled and slowly began to remove Phil's jeans.

Phil sighed, "hurry up, Dan..."

Dan chuckled again, "you've got to be patient, Philly..."

Phil groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, you know what they say," he muttered.
"Good things cum to those who wait."

Phil huffed.

Dan had soon removed Phil's jeans.

"Finally," Phil muttered under his breath, then added, "he's like a sloth- too slow."

"Oh, too slow am I, Philly?"

"Hm... I didn't say that at all-" he replied.

"Mhm," Dan said, slipping his hands down Phil's pants.

Phil bit his lip harder at his actions.

Dan grabbed Phil's 'item'

'Danielll" he moaned out.

"You like that, baby?" Dan whispered, running a hand up and down it.

Phil nodded his head, his face becoming redder by the second.

Dan smirked and stroked it faster.

Phil struggled to hold back his moans of pleasure.

"Moan for me, baby."

Phil let out a small moan.

"You can do better than that, baby," Dan said, biting the rim of Phil's pants and slowly moving them down.

Phil let out a louder moan, watching every move the boy made.

Dan slipped off Phil's underwear, throwing it across the room and admiring the sight before him.

Phil smirked lightly, before saying, "pleasure me, mommy~"

Dan smirked and ran his finger across his rim.

"A-ah~ Dannn~"

He grinned up the hot mess of a man Phil had become.

He trailed his tongue further and further down, reaching Phil's 'item'.

"D-dannnn~" Phil moaned.

Dan swept his tongue across his rim, making Phil tighten his grip on Dan's hair once more.

He took Phil in his mouth, making Phil moan loudly.

Phil was soon a moaning mess. Dan sucked him off for a bit, before Phil reconnected their lips.

A/n: you're safe now :) enjoy xx I'm just gonna waffle on so this is actually visible to those who are skipping past the smut so yeah there's some words. Here's some more words. And some more. So many words! Is that enough? I'm beginning to sound higher than the sky so let's just get on with it...

Half an hour later

Dan lay in his bed, spooning Phil.

He couldn't believe what had happened. He'd never have thought in a million years that he'd have done what he did. But oh wow. He'd do it again.

Phil had fallen asleep and he was beginning to feel sleepy too.

He yawned quietly, and closed his eyes.

A/n: So you made it then? Wowzers. I thinkthis is the longest chapter I've written so far, and tbqfh the vast majority of it was smut (sorry if I made you die of cringe, please don't sue me). New chapter up either tonight or tomorrow depending on how quickly the train from procrastination station arrives. Luv you all xx

Shout out to
StxrAlex, yes, again,
XGabrieleX
user77439583 and
stxrolivia.

See ya!