Chapter 22~ The End Is Nigh

A//n: ok first of all can we all just take a moment to appreciate the beauty of this ice lolly. Mhm. Good vibes.

Anyways

Sorry for not updating on Sunday, I was and still am v unmotivated to do anything at all it took me a whole hour to find the motivation to actually get up this morning.

Yeah.

Apparently I'm depressing to be around because I listen to Fall Out Boy. Wow.

But the reality is that there are people in this world who are just assholes and that's how it's always gonna be. So yeah.

Fun.

Never mind that, have some words from my brain.

Dan woke up to the sound of Phil wandering round the flat.

He stumbled into the light, eyes barely open, to get himself some cereal.

"Morning," Phil said with a smile.

"Ugh," Dan replied, yawning loudly.

Phil laughed.

"Asshole."

He just laughed louder.

"I actually hate you."

"No you don'tttt..."

"Yeah I do though."

"No you don't though. You... Love me?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Can I do both?"

Phil smiled. "If you must."

"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you, don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you." Dan quoted, stretching.

"Wow, 11 am and already making song references?"

"Mhm."

"Well, I love you too, and I will never stop loving you."

"You did before."

"I didn't. I just pretended I did, to stop it from hurting so much."

"Thanks for deciding to tell me now. Would have been helpful about a month ago."

"Sorry. I was just... Angry."

"I understand. I was a dick."

"Welllll... Yeah."

"Sorry."

"You're lucky I love you," he joked.

"Yeah, I am."

He wrapped his arms around Phil.

"What I did... It was the worst decision I've ever made. It made me realize how much I really need you in my life. I love you more than anything in the world and nothing's going to change that. I love you Phil, and that will never change. You're my everything. Without you I am nothing. I love you to the moon and back."

Phil said nothing.

Instead, he came closer to Dan and grabbed him by the hand.

He pressed his lips against the other's, holding him close.

A million thoughts rushed through his head, but he could only focus on one.

My Dan is back. The moon to my sun. The Ben to my Jerry's. The... Dip to my Pip? (A//n: thanks, XGabrieleX)

Dan's mind was racing too, with so many things that only one was distinguishable.

I'm never letting him go again.

The end

A//n: wow, well I just wanted to say thank you to all my nerdies and ghosties for accompanying me in this emotional rollercoaster. I hope you enjoyed it, I lost a lot of sleep working on it and I just hope it's ok.

BIG NEWS: As some of you may know, I am currently working on a punk Phil x pastel dan fic, of which the first chapter will be up in the last week of July. I hope to see you there!

Awesome nerds:

Phantiseez
SaveLivesArmy
my_emo_romance322
_emo__trashrat_
XGabrieleX
bb_is_a_therapist
user77439583
TomTheDrunk
PastelEmoUnicornGirl
absisgay
Ishtar96
TheGirlAndHerWriter
thedustydaisy

Luv you all xx

<3