Chapter 9~ Call Me By Your Name

A/n: Ok, so this is like, I don't know, a month later so a bit of time travel going on here. Here's Chapter 9, featuring XGabrieleX , enjoy!

"Morning, Dan!"
"Shhh it's like 5am, Phil."
"Add 5 hours into that, maybe?"
"That's still earlyyyy!"
"Oh shush. Get up and get dressed because I'm taking you out."
"Ooooooo!"

Phil left Dan to get dressed and ~totally~ didn't raid the kitchen for cereal.

Like an hour later~

Dan and Phil arrived at the cinema to watch Call Me By Your Name and were buying popcorn with, yes, another member of the phandom stood behind them.

The woman (whose name was Gabriele but with a fancy e my keyboard on here won't let me type) did not make herself known to the people she most probably obsessed her life over, because of inevitable awkwardness.

Instead, she opted to silently freak out in the corner and sit behind them in the film, thinking about how she would probably never speak to them.

Not in a stalkery way.

Dan fell asleep in the taxi back.

Phil wasn't surprised.

He had been out somewhere all night.

Back home after the film~

Dan went and got a shower because he felt like it, leaving his phone on the sofa next to Phil.

A few minutes after Dan had left the room, his phone pinged with a notification.

Curious, Phil's eyes drifted to the screen, catching a glimpse of a text message.

He casually slipped the phone from the arm of the chair and turned it on.

He was sure Dan wouldn't mind if he - his boyfriend - checked his phone for him. It could be important.

1 new notification:

Text from Emma

Phil clicked on the message, opening it.

Hey babe missing u xx had fun last night :P xx

Phil looked up. He read it again. And again. Once more. Just one more time. He knew what it sounded like, but it couldn't be.

Dan wouldn't cheat on him.

Would he?

A/n: Sorry it took so long, as some of you know, I've been very busy making like 45 bracelets and that is more time-consuming than you'd think. I'll try to publish another chapter tonight.

Happy birthday XGabrieleX !

Go check these people out
user77439583
StxrAlex

Follow me for a shoutout at the end of each chapter!

Luv you all xx

                                                     <3