Chapter 7~ Shopping

A/n: Here's the chapter I promised you ( I hope it turns out better than the last), but I still don't feel great so don't expect some Shakespeare-level work of art. Enjoy x

At the shops

Dan wandered down an aisle in Tesco, looking for his favourite type of pizza.

He found it, put it in the trolley and turned around to find himself face to face with a blonde young woman around the age of 15.

"Oh my God." Have I really bumped into Dan Howell in Tesco?!!?~ she thought.

"Good afternoon to you, too!"

She giggled. Yup, it was Dan alright.

"Oh my God," she repeated. "You're, like, Dan Howell-"

"Yeah, last time I checked."

Phil returned to Dan from the sweets aisle, clutching a bag of marshmallows. "Oh, hello!" He said to the girl.

"Arghdfhjbff"

"Looks like a bad case of the fangirls to me, Phil."

"Yup!"

The girl struggles to form words. She clears her throat.
"My name is Alex and I'm glad that you are now aware of my existence."

"I'm glad of that, too Alex." Replied Phil.

They talked for a while and Alex got selfies and hugs, but this particular Tesco was one of those really annoying ones where you have to pay if you stay more than specific amount of time that they've set, (which is just bs if you ask me, but that's irrelevant) so they had to get on with their shopping.

They grabbed what they needed, payed and waited in the carpark with their bags for a taxi.

The taxi soon arrived and they ride home, hand in hand.

A/n: Yeah, I know it's short but it's nearly 2am so shush.
New chapter up- later on today I guess.

This chapter was dedicated to StxrAlex

And shououts to the usual people
user77439583
XGabrieleX
stxrolivia

And shoutout to my ghost readers luv you too xx

See ya later <3