Chapter 18~ First Date

A/n: Ok, first of all, is anyone actually reading this?

If you are, please drop me a comment, a message or a vote (or all three) because sometimes it's nice to know someone out there appreciates you and what you do.
Even if it's, idk, 10 years from when this was written, for example, just knowing that people are still reading this gives me motivation to write more. So if you want more, you know what to do. Now, let's get on with this before I abandon this phanfic and do something I'm actually meant to be doing and we can't have that. No way.

Also, the pic is of this actor guy barely anyone knows exists but I live for his emo fringe and I kind of imagine Matt to look like him.

Phil gazed into the mirror, combing his hair.

He had to look perfect.

All of a sudden he stopped.

Why was he even bothering with this tedious, futile activity?

The first time he'd met Matt, his hair was all over and he was covered in coffee.

He'd been good enough then.

Good enough to get a date.

Sort of.

He sighed and held up some shirts.

There was a plaid shirt, but he didn't want to look as if plaid was the only thing he ever wore.

There was also a red shirt covered in white hearts, but perhaps that was too forward.

Sighing, he threw a handful of the contents of his wardrobe (shirt wise) onto his bed: a dark one with white dots; another plaid, that weird white one with the moths on he'd worn to make fun of Dan; a bright blue one with dots; and yet another plaid.

"Dannnnn," Phil yelled.

"Whattt?" Dan yawned.

"I need helpppp!"

"Ughhhh,"

Dan sleepily entered Phil's room, yawning.

"This better be important," he complained. "You fucking woke me up."

"I need a shirt."

"Wow. You have loads here!"

"Yeah, but I don't know what to wearrrr,"

"Ugh."

He yawned again, throwing a plaid shirt at Phil.

"But I wear this all the time!"

"Exactly."

There were a lot of ways to interpret that, but Phil just chose to ignore it.

Dan left the room and went back to sleep.

Later that day but not that late so like evening could've said evening in the first place without rambling on like this but yknow what that's just me

"Dan, I'm going," Phil shouted.

"Yeah, k," Dan responded.

Later

Phil entered a cinema and caught a glimpse of a (kinda cute tbh) guy.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hey,"

A/n: shoutout to StxrAlex for helping again :)

Just to set the scene for you, it starts in that weird big room where it smells like overpriced popcorn and sweaty people with damaged eyesight from siting in a dark room for like about two hours.