-1- (EDITED!)

~I'm there but also not. You can't see me, smell me. I'll Always be there even if nobody knows. Open your eyes and see. If you don't want to, then let them be closed. I'll be there.

Forever.~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 1 

J A E D LY N N 

*Beep*                                   *Beep*                             *Beep*

I tiredly opened my eyes, making the bright sunlight shine right into them. I certainly had bags under my eyes. This happens everytime. I think it's because of the homework.

 Or maybe it's because I always dream of Jack...

Jack Blackwood. 

He's... perfect. The only problem is that he doesn't notice me. At all. 

I always dream of our wedding and or our children, but I really have to realize that he doesn't see me nor will he ever talk to me.

 I've waited for 4 years already! 4 sickly years. The rumours say that he's a playboy, 'manwhore'. However, I don't think it's true, though. I don't know why... Maybe it's because I'm hoping that he'll  notice me one day. Or because I want to know if he's waiting for the right girl?  Maybe... I really don't know. 

I stretched a little and got out off bed. Another idiotic day in school. Yay. The benefits of being unnoticed are that: 1. I can easily hear everything they say, 2. looking at Jack without him noticing and ooh, 3. I never get picked out in class. 

Although I'm very unnoticed in school, my parents are always on my freaking neck. My mother gives me so much love that I practically suffocate sometimes, my dad is even worse. He's still calling me princess and TeddyBear. But honestly? 

I don't mind that much. 

If I don't get  love in school, I'd have to get it at home, right? I have no friends, so what am i supposed to do? Try to make friends? 

Don't that's it for me... 

Flashback : 

I was lonely sitting on a bench in front of my school. A girl from my age came running to my direction. She's probably late. She tripped  over her own feet and fell. I looked away but when she screamed for help I instantly ran over to her. 

'Y-you okay?' I asked, looking nervously and anxiously at her. 

'My foot--my foot hurt!' She cried. 

I bent to see what the problem was. Her foot was obviously not okay. 

'It's bruised and I think you have to go to the hospital, it's not that bad but still you have to go.' I  reached over for her foot to look better at it. I could see that it was a little swollen and  totally purple. I sighed, frustrated. 'Do you go to this school?' 

She nodded. 'Senior year,' she managed to say. 

'Me too.' I looked back at her and then it clicked. This was.. The sister of Jack! This is Patricia Blackwood!

I shook my head. No time for Jack now. I have to help her...

'Just bring me to my house please,' She pleaded. 

'But-' 

'We have doctors all over the place. Just take me there, it's not that far.'