-17-

~This is how i want my life to be.. With you.~

A/N : I really DIDN'T like to make this chapter... You'll see why in the end. AND LISTEN TO THE SONG WHEN IT SAYS!! xx 

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings! (THERE'S MANY AHAHAHHAHA)

Chapter 17 

J A E D L Y N N

I knew that the first reaction of Jack would be "hatred". He definitely would try to punch him. Well, maybe he deserve that but i would have done the same in his place. So i'm not gonna let him punch Nathan. Sorry Jack. 

I dragged Nathan to our lunch-table. Seriously it's literally in the middle of the canteen. The stupid thing is that our school is big, so all the tables cramped together. Fortunately, our table has a bit more space. Well normally i would sit with Grinny but yeah i don't think Jack would really like that. I really have to vist Grinny, but alone. I would like to talk to her. Yeah, definitely. 

'Hey guys!' I chirped, faking a smile. 

Jack eyed me before his eyes landed on Nathan, and they darkened. Oops.

'What the fu-' 

Sarah gave Hora a look before she went further. 

'I mean, what the fudge is he doing here?' Hora asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at Nathan. Nathan gulped, showing that he was nervous. 

'So umm, y'all know that he rejected Jimmy right?' I rubbed my arms. 

At the sound of his name, Jimmy's eyes darted up. Nathan and Jimmy stared into each others eyes. It was rather cute but Jimmy quickly looked away, blushing. Really he's freaking cute! 

'I-i have to say something,' Nathan stuttered. 

'Spill.' Cole noddded. 

'I actually don't want to hear a fucking word,' Jack snarled. 

'Jack do you want me to use my powers on you?' I questioned him. 

'You wouldn't..' He narrowed his eyes. 

I gave him a look. 

'Whatever, but make it quick,' He made a gesture to Nathan that he could talk.. Finally.

'S-so i didn't wanted to reject Jimmy, Emile and Josh made me,' He started to explain. 

Stefan and Ricky scoffed at the same time. 'You're a werewolf, what could they possibly do?' 

Jill furrowed her eyebrows, 'Unless...' 

Sarah stood up, quickly. 'They threatened Jimmy!'

"Well i get what she mean.."  Loyd huffed.

I gave him a small smile. "It will be okay, we'll find her."

Loyd shook his head. "It's too late."

He stood up, his chair scraping the ground loudly, making everybody look at him.

'Loyd wait!' I shouted. 

'It's too late!' He shouted back, running outside. I'll get him later..

I sighed, rubbing my temples. When i looked around i saw everybody in the room looking at me, expectantly.