-11-

~I'm inlove~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 11

J A E D L Y N N

The bell for the lunch rang and everybody stood up. 

"I'm so hungry"

I laughed because she doesn't even eat, i do. But there was something wrong. My gut feeling was telling me there was something wrong and i knew it was true. I guess that's why Black is so "hungry". I made my way out my class straight to the cafeteria. And boy what was i right.. In the middle of the cantine stood Loyd fighting with a man i never saw. There was a huge circle round him but i could still see him. 

'Loyd!' I shouted. 

"Hunter! Has silver!"

I didn't waste a minute. I used my super speed to attack the man. He was facing Loyd while i  was at his back. 

'Well, well,' I said, raising an eyebrow. 

The man jumped but quickly turned around. 'You're the supreme angel?' It was like he didn't saw it coming. Sexist.. He'll pay for that. ;)

'What's wrong with that?' My eyes where slowly turning black because Black was getting mad. 

'I just thought..' He pointed at me, 'That you would be bigger.. Like a man.' He shrugged, obviously pissing me off. Since he didn't know that the silver was nothing to me than just a scratch i would play a fun little game. 

'Oh no!' I dramatically rested my hand on my forehead. 'You have silver!' 

"Bring him down with you're super strenght when i say 'now'"

Loyd nodded at me in response.

'Oh you bet,' He smirked. 'Now you come with me or we'll do it the hard way.' 

'What's the hard way?' I said innocently. It was probably with the silver. 

'I'll make you WITH the silver.' He emphasized "with". 

I rolled my eyes.  When i said i'll do things the easiest way i never meant giving up. 

'Let's do the hard way,' I smirked. 

'Jaedlynn!' A familiar low voice called behind me. I took a quick glance back to see Jack standing there. His eyes pitch black. 

"Shit"

Why thank you Black.

'NOW!' I shouted to Loyd trying to ignore the angry figure behind me. Loyd tackled the man to the ground. 'Tell me.. Hunter. Who's you're boss?' 

He didn't say anything. 'Okay Loyd get off,' My voice boomed through the silent cantine. It was my supreme voice, by the way. 

Loyd quickly got off and bowed. 'Yes, supreme.'

I rolled my eyes but choose to ingore it.

'So the man of the previous time was also a hunter, huh?' I asked. Loyd nodded.  'Well how did that ended?' 

'You snapped his neck,' Loyd was now also smirking knowing what i was trying to do. There were a few gasps from the people that were still around us but i didn't give a damn. My goal was getting the man afraid and then kill him. AHhahha i'm evil. And it worked his eyes where now really wide.  But he still didn't budge. 

I sighed, dramatically. 'That's a pity, buddy.'  With my telikinesis i shot the man through a wall and held him there. 'I can fucking kill you with one swift of my hand. For the freaking last time. WHO IS YOU'RE BOSS!?' I screamed, it was yet powerful. 

'Go die in hell!' He yelled. 

'Tut-tut,' I shook my head, dissapointed. 'That was really not the answer i wanted to hear. But i'm not going to kill you,' He smirked, thinking i'll let him go. 'Loyd is.' 

Loyd growled, playfully as a thanks and i growled back. I knew he wanted to do this. 

'You can do what you want, But i'm still holding control.' I told him earning a nod in respond. 

Loyd took control over the hand of the man and the slapped the man, hard. There was a little blood coming out of his nose. The man was actually slapping hisself! 

'This is for hitting me.' Hit. 'This is for Kiko.' Hit. 'This is for killing my pack.' Hit. 'This is for being freaking ugly.' Hit. 'This is for making my life miserable.' Hit. 'This is because i can.' Hit. 'This is because you're stupid.' Hit. 'And the final one is because i hope you rot in hell.' Hit. 

I dropped the man giving Loyd a high five. 'I wanna snap his neck,' I pouted. Loyd nodded and with one swift of my hand the man was dead. I grinned at Loyd and he grinned back but my grin quickly fell away when i saw all the heads of the people that witnessed thhy at. Oops...

"Black?"

"You want a spell, don't you?"

"You know me so well."

"Just say "obliviscar" and they'll forget and fall. Loyd is immune for it, by the way."

'And Jack?"

"Sorry honey.."

Okay fudging sh*t. I'll have to explain everything later to him.

'OBLIVISCAR!'

As expected everybody fell- apart from Loyd and.. 

Jack. 

--------------

EHHEHEEH  i liked to make this chapter sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOWW!

_ Floor x

Conversation with shocked bae!

JackyShock : Why!? 

Me : Don't know what you're talking about. *Shrugs as if nothing happened* 

JackyShock : I thought we were friends! 

Me : Well, you got you're answer. ;)

JackShock : And that is? If you say that we are friends then-

Me : We are not. 

JackyShock : Whutttttt? 

Me : WE. ARE . NOT . FRIENDS! Definitely not. Ah-ah. Never. 

JackyShock : But........ 

Me : Just go talk to Jaedlynn and stop being so angry and dramatically you're making me pissed. 

JackyShock : WELL SORRY IF I JUST FOUND OUT EVERYBODY LIED TO ME! 

Me : Go fuck yourself.// 

JackyShock : At this moment i am doin, yes. 

Me : OMG EWWWW BITCH KEEP YOU'RE HANDS TO YOURSELF PERVERT! 

JackyShock : You said i not. 

Me : Ughhhh hate you so so much!!!

JackyShock : Same. 

Me : You're a shame.. A really-really-really BIG shame.