-18-

~I need you~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 18

J A E D L Y N N

I opened my eyes, slightly. I immediately regretted that. There was too much light shining in this room. Something was telling me that i was in a hospital.. So much white.

My eyes quickly adjusted to the light so i could look around. Yup, definitely in a hospital. But why? Where am i even? Where is Jack? Where are the rest?

I tried to remember what happened or why i was in a hospital-room but nothing came. So strange..

Suddenly the door opened, showing my parents. My mother had a worried expression plastered on her face while my dad looked a kind of frustrated. I didn't know what happened but it sure as hell was something serious.

'Jaedlynn!' My mom ran quickly to me, holding me in her arms like i was some kind of fragile glass that wanted to break so badly.

'M-mom?' My voice was so hoarse that even my own ears pained by it, but i had to ask the question. I didn't know why but i was kind of dreading for it.. Something bad happened, i just know..

My mom looked at me through her eyelashes, like she knew what i wanted to say. She shooked her head and let a shaky breath escape her.

'Where i-is Jack?'

My dad's head perked up so quickly that i thought something must've been broken. But i didn't hear a single crack or a pained expression so everything was fine.

My mom bit her lip, nervously. Why exactly? I don't know.

'W-where is h-he?' I asked, again.

My mom and dad shared a look. One where i was afraid of. The look that said "Should we tell or not?" i hate that look, it always predict something terrible. It seems like they're not gonna tell..

'Well.. He's um in the..' Mom bit her lip again.

'Hospital,' Dad finished her sentence.

'H-huh?' My eyes watered. Why was he in the hospital? Why was i in the hospital? What the hell happened?

'Jack is wounded, Jaedlynn.. And you just... Fainted. It's just the mate-bond.' Mom tried to explain but something caught my ear.

'You know?' I asked, feeling kind of betrayed.

'Well we are werewolfs..' Dad said, looking everywhere but me.

I shook my head, it didn't matter.. For now. Jack is wounded and maybe in pain and i don't know where he is.

'Where is Jack?'

My mom looked at me. I - now noticed the big, black bags under her eyes. How long have i been out? I don't remember anything.. Only darkness.. Kiko?

My eyes widened in realization when everything downed on me. Hunters, Kiko, Loyd, many blood.. He- He can't be dead right? He won't leave me. He's strong.

'WHERE IS HE?!' I yelled, my voice barely letting me do this outburst.

'Calm down, sweetie. We-' My dad tried to sooth me, but i just shook it off, like some person that was making me angry. Well, my parents were doing it in fact. I only want to see Jack, but nobody is listening to me. It's like they're trying to take him away from me. No, no, no! They can't do that, he's mine. Mine only. He can't leave me! He's my mate, my soulmate. My baby, my everything. My world. He's the one that i'm living for.. What would i do when he's gone? I- i don't think that's possible.. I don't think that i would survive that. I'm a wreck without him. How the heck have i lived without him?

I'm his, like he's mine. I'm his flower, his everything. I'm a piece and he's a piece, and together were something special. Something extraordinary.

Where are you, Jack?

I need you.

--------

BAM BAM BAM......

Okay this chapter is just cuzz i didn't updated in two days or so.. AND THAT'S THE REASONNN!!

SO FOR THE BIATCHES THAT READ THIS BOOK.... BE THANLFULLL !! BECUZZ I ACTUALLY HAD NO MEANING TO WRITE TODAY!!!!

SCHOOL'S DONEEEEE! vacation!!!

DO THIS PLEASE! :

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

_ Floor x