-3-

~You're special~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 3 

J A E D L Y N N

Note this down : Never ever run after Jack Blackwood! 

Geezz, he's a beast! 

I've been running for an half an hour and i'm still not able to catch him. This is like a freaking cat and mouse game! But seriously it's just rude how a cat eats a mouse, right? Actually i can't say that i'm that good myself, i love my hameburgers.

I was practically running out of breath. I have this crazy thing ; i can quickly get panick attacks. They (the doctors) say that my heart is very sensitive. The older i get, the stronger it is. So running till i can't anymore, was a bad idea. Because i was literally choking.

My short legs couldn't hold it anymore, i was about to hug the ground when someone catched me. Two strong arms, that created tingles that shooted through my spine, engulfed me in a firm grip. I felt so warm, it was actually weird. Very, weird. Who the heck is even cuddling me? Maybe it's a pedophile! O.M.G...

'You okay?'  A familiar voice whispered but asked. 

'J-jack?' I lifted my eyes up to see concern writting in his eyes, as soon as it came, it was gone. I never saw so much emotion on his face, wonderful.

He sighed. 'What was that?' 

I looked away. There's actually a story for my "crazy thing", i was six.. 

Flashback 

'MOMMY, MOMMY!!' My six years old self yelled, happily. 'IT'S CHRISTMAS MOMMY!' 

Mom rubbed tiredly in her eyes, but her eyes lit up when she saw me grinning like a fool. 

'I know, honey. Now let's get some breakfast!' She chuckled. 

I nodded eagerly. 'PANCAKES! PANCAKES!'  I clapped in my hands, very excited. 

'And the waffles?' She asked raising a eyebrow. 'I thought you said you wanted waffles.'

I stood there for a moment, thinking. If i choose for pancakes then no waffles. But waffles are so sweet! But if i choose for waffles then no pancakes and i love the feeling of wrapping it around and sprinkling batters on it. 

'Mommy, i don't know..' I sighed. 

She gave me a knowing look. 'Just take the two, honey.' 

I gave her a hug. 'THANK YOU MOMMY!'  I thought for a moment before asking : 'Where's daddy?' 

Right on that moment somebody lifted me up in the air. 'BOOO!' 

'AAAAAHHH!!'  I really thought it was a monster liften me up with his 'magical' powers but when i heard the 'BOO' i knew it was just dad. 'Daddy that's not funny!' I pouted, pulling away. 

'Hmmm... Do you wanna do snowballs?' He wriggled his eyebrows knowing i will give in and forget the whole stuff. 

I jumped up and down. 'SNOWBALLS! SNOWBALLS! SNOWBALLS!'