-19-

~Stay with me~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 19

J A E D L Y N N

I woke up in the same hospital-room. I guess i just fainted. That seems to happen a lot.. I wanted to see Jack and nobody was stopping me from it. Don't they know it can kill someone not seeing there beloved ones? If they don't, they're stupid. It's just so strange, when i asked about Jack they didn't answer. It was like something was holding them back, someone. There is a empty feeling in my chest, telling me that something is wrong. First i thought Jack was dead but then i pushed it out of my head. He can't be dead, i would've probably died. And Jack would never leave me. Never.

But that was not an answer on the empty feeling, so i decide to do something else. I would go to the counter and ask where Jack Blackwood is. Mom and dad said that he was in the hospital. I don't exactly know if he is in the same hospital as me, but it would be weird if he's not. Actually, nothing seems weird for Jack and the rest. They're all extraordinary and i like it because i'm too. Normal is boring, right?

Trying to make no sound i pushed the bed sheet off me. It was a white one but i could faintly see stains of things that happened to it. And honestly? I really don't wanna know what happened with it. I shifted so my feet where dangling above the ground. I tried to move my legs but it was like they where sleeping. Numb. Numb is the correct word. They where just numb. I made a move to wriggle my toes from my left foot and it actually worked. I smiled in triumpf before doing the same with my right foot. My feet were beginning to wake up but my legs didn't want to.

I glared at nothing in particular before letting my big toe touching the ground. I grumbled profanities - that i really don't wanna share .. - when i felt the cold, fake-marble floor. It was like someone poured ice on me. So cold. I begun to question myself. How would the ice-queen feel? I mean, she's totally drained in ice and she lives with it. I slapped myself, trying to stop the akward thoughts. I must go further for Jack, for him, my love. My right foot collided with the cold ground. I shivered because of the cold. My left foot then also touched the ground. My arms were still holding the bed sheet but i was slowly letting go of it. When i felt like i could, i let go of the sheet. Standing on my own was hard, i still felt numb but i just shook it off. I had to go to the counter..

I took a few steps to get to the door, it was hard but it went. I swung the door open only to be met with more white. How the heck is everything white here? Looking around i saw no one so the coast was safe.. I took quiet steps that was quite the hard because it was so silent but i eventually got at the counter. There was an onld woman, looking quite the grumpy but when she locked eyes with me her eyes softened. I smiled genuinely to her.

'Ma'am?'

'Yes?' She raised an eyebrow that was plastered on her old, wrinkly face.

'Can you tell me in wich room Jack Blackwood is?' I asked, mentally hoping that she would not get suspicious and just answer the question.

The woman typed something on her computer before looking back up at me. 'He's just in the room next to yours, Luna.'

My eyes almost popped out. Almost.

She saw my expression and gave me a wink before she looked back at the computer. I just shook my head and walked back from where i came. It actually sucks, he was just next to me the whole time and i didn't know.. How would he be? I mean, he's in the hospital.. I'm actually quite the scared.

I stood in front of his door. His hospital-room and mine are the only one in this corridor so i didn't had to go back to the woman to ask. I raised my hand a little to place it on the door handle before pushing it down and opening the door ajar to see inside.

Jack was laying on the bed, his eyes open. I let out a shaky breath before opening the door. His eyes snapped to mine before his mouth turned into a smile. Not a small one, or a grin. Just a smile, that showed his dimple on the left. It wasn't deep but it was cute.

'Flower,' His voice was slightly croaked.

'J-jack,' I took a step forward. 'H-how are you?'

He nodded his head. 'Fine.' He patted the empty place next to him. 'Sit?'

'I?'

He rolled his eyes. 'Yes you, flower.'

I walked over and sat down next to him.

'S-so how ya doing?'

He raised an eyebrow. 'Did you just aksed how i'm doing?'

I nodded. 'I did, yeah.'

'Well.. I'm fine, i guess.'

'You guess?' I started to panick what if there's something wrong? I mean, what if he's paralyses or something?

Jack rolled his eyes. 'I'm not paralysed, flower. I just have to rest.' I forgot that he could read my mind..

'Oh.' Was the only thing i could utter.

'Sleep with me?'

My eyes widened. He saw my reaction and quickly shook his head. 'Not in that way, flower! Just lay next to me.'

'Am i not going to hurt you?' I asked.

'You're already sitting, so what's the deal?' Well, he had a point. What's the deal?

I lay next to him, facing him. 'Hi,' I whispered, softly.

'Hey,' He whispered back.

'Stay with me?'

He smiled, slightly. 'Always.'

Then there was nothing except darkness.

And for one time, i needed the darkness. I really did.

---

Loved making this chapter (::

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

_ Floor x