-15-

~We are together. Together forever.~

A/N : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ONLY MATURE CONTENT!

THIS CHAPTER SUCKSSSSSS

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 15

J A E D L Y N N

I sighed again. Jack was ignoring me. Well he wasn't really doing a good job. Everytime that i would sigh he would look over at me worriedly, thinking that i didn't see anything. Well buddy guess what? I DID!

There was only one way left..

I jumped to my feet and sneaked to Jack. He was looking at me with an raised eyebrow. I quickly sat on his lap, my ass right on his crotch.

An surprised moan escaped his lips.

'Are you going to stop ignoring me?' I asked. He narrowed his eyes but looked away. Well damn.. 'Well i take that as a no,' I murmured to myself. I started to grind against him.

Jack quickly held my hips. 'What the hell are you doing?'

'Gaining you're attention,' I shrugged, giving him a fake smile before peeling his hands off my hips.

'That's not the right way!' He exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow. 'I said "sorry" eigthy-two times. What the hell do you want more?'

He sighed, before shaking his head. 'Ugh, i'm sorry! It's just my wolf, he really wants to mate and when i saw you with that kid-'

'His name is Jimmy!' I cutted him off.

He rolled his eyes before going further. 'When i saw you with that Jimmy kid i just.. I guess i just lost it.' He shrugged.

'Well..' I started to grind against his crotch, again. 'I'm yours, babe.' I purred.

He moaned. 'If you don't stop i'll take you here!' He warned, his eyes shotting close.

'What're you waiting for, then?' I asked.

His eyes flashed open before he blinked a little bit dazed. I just sat there grinding against him while i smirked. Ehehehe nervous Jack is FUN!

'What?'

I rolled my eyes. 'Make me yours.'

He narrowed his eyes before flipping us over so that i was now under me. He ripped my blouse open and then my bra. His eyes darkened with lust. He slowly began nipping at my breasts, first my left-breast then the right.

'J-jack!' I moaned, ruffling his hair.

Jack's mouth came closer to my ear. 'You make me go crazy, flower.'

Same here.

Suddenly i felt something warm but hard against my core. I looked down to see Jack's erection against my wet one.

He began to push faster against me. I knew he would be there soon.. But first i wanted to feel him inside me.

I stopped his hips, clearly confusing him.

'I want to feel you inside me, before you cum.' I explained, unzipping his pants that showed his Calvin-Klein underwear. I licked my lips. 'Take it off.'

Jack raised an eyebrow, amused. 'Dominant much?' But he obeyed an quickly removed it. What i saw next was.. beautiful? His d*ck was big. Well i never saw one before but i know that this is just big. Like really fucking big.

Jack obviously saw my discomfort. 'Do you want to stop?'

I shook my head. 'It's so big! Would it fit?'

The corner of his lips twitched slightly. 'I'm you're mate, Flower. We are two pieces that belong together. So what do you think yourself?'

I blushed. 'Just do it already!' I sighed, bringing a shaky hand to my hair to brush through it.

'As you wish,' He nodded.

The tip off his c*ck pressed against my p*ssy. It felt good in the beginning but then he began pressing further. It hurted like a bitch.

'Freaking hell, you're tight!' He moaned. 'Can i?'

I nodded. Jack slammed his c*ck inside me, earning a moan from me. Well a moan of pain not of pleasure.

'Just try to relax,' He soothed me.

I did as he said and soon he was pounding inside me. It felt good, this kind of sensation was addicting.

'Jack!' I moaned, tugging at his hair tightly. 'Harder!'

He did as i said. 'I'm gonna cum, flower.'

'Me too, Jack.'

Soon i felt his liquid flowing inside me while i just released on his flesh. I arched my back, wiggling my hips to stop the overwhelming feeling that was downing on me.

'Jack!' I shrieked.

'I know baby, I know.' He kissed my forehead, lovingly. When the overwhelming feeling stopped, Jack pulled out of me.

'You're bleeding,' Jack ssaid, scratching the back of his neck.

'Well.. Let's take a shower together,' I suggested.

His eyes immediately turned black again. Does this man never get tired? But yeah i bet my eyes were the same. So what did i had to say?

I can say that we had another adventure in the shower. ;)

But i forgot something important.

Well you'll find out soon.

____

DON'T SHOOT ME! I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER SUCKEDDDDDD!

UGHH I'M SUCH A ASS-WRITER! I have a little writers-block............. FOEK

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

_ Floor x