-6-

A/N : O.K  i wanted to clear something out : The werewolf thing. This is MY own thing for werewolfs, i might change alot... So that's what i wanted to say AND oohh listen to the song above! I was just singing it the whole day and it was stuck soooo... LISTEN TO IT!!!

----------

~Don't be scared of the dark. I'll be you're flashlight. xoxo~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 6 

J A E D L Y N N

We were still in the forest when we walked the way to his house. If i didn't know about this whole werewolf thing, i would've find it strange but i guess they need nature. Jack said that a werewolf need to shift,  regularly. First i thought it was weird but then i began questioning myself. My answer was of course that Jack was right. Me, myself and i have also something like a wolf.. I didn't tell you guys? What if i told you that i, um,  had a inner-self? I guess i have to inform you guys. 

It was the day after i met Jack and when i woke up something inside me was stirring. It wasn't a akward feeling but it also wans't pleasant. I can say it was inbetween. Okay well, i woke up and ate my food. When i got outside, i got back in the forest waiting for Jack, there was a voice. I asked her who she was, she introduced herself as "Black" , i asked her why her name was Black and you know what she answered? She said that my eyes will turn black when there's a problem or when she is in control. I didn't know what she was talking about but she explained. She said that i had to go further in the forest. I did what she said and when i got further i saw a woman. She was sitting well actually she was laying on the ground and there was blood, much blood. She was pregnant but there was something wrong, i think it was a miscarriage.

Flashback :

"Who are you?" I asked the voice in my head. 

"I'm Black. I'm you're innerself."

"Innerself?" 

"Well yeah, i can't explain to you now but i'll tell you when you're eighteen."

"You're in me, then?" 

"Yes." 

"Are you the wolf of yesterday?" 

"No, no. I'm not even a wolf, i'm actually a being."

"Like.. What?"

"My sort doesn't have a name.. Well i'm actually the only one."

"What can we do?" 

"We smell trouble, this is literally."

"Okay, so what when i'm eighteen and why are you here now?" 

"You won't understand the reason but there's a other one, there's someone in trouble. If you're eighteen i'll explain further." 

"Okay, where?" 

"Follow my lead." 

She brought me deeper in the forest. It wasn't dark because it was morning but in this part of the forest i couldn't see a damn thing but i could smell.. Blood. 

"It's a woman!" Black shrieked. 

"WHERE?!" I shouted back. Black pointed the direction in my head. I quickly brushed past a few trees and branches. Then i saw a woman laying on the ground.