-7-

A/N : This chapter is terrible.

~If you love me don't let go~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 7 

J A E D L Y N N

We were currently sitting in a booth. With "we" i meant everybody. So.. The eight of us.  The car drive was quicker finished then i thought ,Jack had rolled my window open because i complained of having stomach problems. 

'Is you're period coming?' He asked me several times, but i denied. I just got over my period, i don't think it's normal to have it back so quick.. Well, Jack clearly thinks otherwise. The guy wouldn't stop nudging me. And let me say this.. He's strong. So please don't ever cross the line between bad and good of Jack. Even if you're a girl. I'm warning you guys now! He's gonna get you. 

Two days ago i only would have dreamed of this. And suddenly he's by my side saying that we're meant to be forever. If people say : "Follow you're dreams" please, just do that. Just look at me! I'm not sure if we're dating, i mean he's my "mate" but.. Are we officially dating? He didn't asked me and i didn't agreed so, i guess not. But he's my mate so he'll ask right? I hate being insecure it makes me weak. And i'm not. 

The feeling of something stirring in my belly snapped me out of my thoughts. Ugh.. Not again. I'm i really on my period? That can't be.. Right? Yeah. I'm right. Sooo right! 

Just shut the fuck up, already.

I groaned, rubbing my temples. What is happening to me? 

I felt the heat of a warm hand touching mine, connecting with my body. Electricity bumped up to my veins, down my spine. 

'Are you feeling good, flower? Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring you here,' Jack had a sullen expression on his face, i never saw this side of hime. The one that blaims hisself, when it's truly not his fault. I can protect mysself. He doesn't know the half of what i can. Now that i remember. Shouldn't i say something about my powers? I mean.. I'm very strong, probably the strongest girl, scratch that, woman that exist. I mean who can light a fire with his tippy toe? You? You? You? No. Well, i can! 

'Jack i'm fine, it's just my stomach,' I assured him, with a small nod. 

'You sure?' He narrowed his eyes and eyed me like i was a suspect who didn't wanted to tell the thrut.

'You're exaggerating,' I pointed out, carefully. I know when to be careful or not and at this point i don't think he wants my smartass self.. 

He gave me a death-glare. 

Oops.

****

We were walking back to the pack house, as they call it. The feeling obviously still stirred. I knew what it was... Black. But how do i get her out? 

"Black?"

There was no answer for a few minutes. But then it came. 

"Jaedlynn!"

"Why are you here?"

"I.. There's someone in danger, Jae. I tried to ingore it because you aren't 18 yet but i can't. And since you found you're mate at 6 years old, i guess i have to stay, i can't go anymore."