-10-

~I want to live with you by my side~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 10

J A E D L Y N N

'Do you really wanna go to school?' Jack asked for the trillionth time. 

I rolled my eyes at his concern. It's okay to care for someone but i'm done answering my voice is already getting hoarse! 

'Get you're ass off that couch now,' I warned him, narrowing my eyes. 

Hora en Loyd laughed at that while i just gave them a glare.  'Then i'm going alone to school,' I shrugged knowing he would give in because he would go everywhere with me.

'I'm off it!' He shrieked, as expected.

 'He's whipped,' Stefan muttered. 

'We're all whipped,' Cole admitted, grinning. 

'You guys love us so much!' Jill exclaimed. She's a bit of a.. Dramaqueen. That's the right word! But i was really getting tired of their games. Is it so hard to just stand up and freaking drag you're legs up? 

'Okay listen up everbody!' I shouted. 'If ya'll don't stand up, i'm gonna run to another pack,' I threatened. 'And then i'm getting another mate,' I said, pointing to Jack who's eyes were getting very dark now.. 

'RUN!' Sarah and Hora yelled. 

But i was too late Jack had me already hanging over his right shoulder. I struggled to get out of his tight grip. He slapped my bum making Hora laugh. 

'YOU. DID. NOT!' I shrieked. 

'I did nothing,' He shrugged looking over his shoulder with wide innocent eyes. But i knew he was far from innocent... Really-really-really-really far... 'You know what i wanna do at this moment?' He shook his head. 'I wanna eat you!' 

His eyes darkened. Wait.... What i said was a bit to sexual. 

'Oh my god, i didn't mean that you pervert!' I screeched, whacking his hand away whom wanted to slap my bum. Hora was laughing hard. Stefan looked at her and i saw a glint in his eyes. He really loved her, i could tell. Then everybody started to laugh, everybody expect me and Jack. My reason is because they're laughing because of me, they're practically making fun of me. But what's Jack's reason? Does he really don't show his feelings? He only did that with me. 

Jack looked back at me with that sam glint in his eyes as Stefan. Then i knew it. I knew he loved me. This was meant to be. Maybe he didn't said it... Yet. I knew he did. 

And well? 

I love him too. 

And.... 

Were really getting late...

***********

FILLER CHAPTER OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOWWW SHORT! 

_ Floor x