-9-

~Why can't you just see what i see? In you....~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 9 

J A E D L Y N N

When realization hits me, my eyes widened slightly. When i said "slightly"  i actually meant wide. Like really,really,really,really,really,really ,really,really  wide. And man did it hurt! Well yeah i guess that's a sign for me to stop widening my eyes. Dad Always warned me to stop doing that. And that's when my mom comes in. She then warned me to stop doing that because it'll stay that way if i didn't stop. Did i believed my mother? No. Did i believed my dad? No. Did i listened to one of them? No. You can easily say that i didn't listen to the old douche- bags. Sorry mom, dad.

Wait.. Why am i feeling like i'm missing something? 1 + 1 = 2, right? Okay so.. Mom + dad = Parents. And parents have sons and daughters, and that's where i interfere. Parents Always worry for their childs, hmm... That's not it. I'm definitely missing something. 

That's when something clicked in my head. O.M.G! They don't know where i am! They must think i've been kidnapped or something i mean which human being is outside at.. 1:09 am? Strange that i didn't saw photo of mine on the tv already. Ugh who am i kidding? The tv isn't even on. 

I groaned and shrinked back into the couch where i was sitting on. Suddenly i heard a quiet laughter behind me. I turned around to see Ricky standing there with a cup of chocks. The warm contents where slowly slipping out of the cup and it landed on the white floor, that was also made of marble. Do they seriously have everything here made out of marble? Jack can't stop  surprising me. 

I raised an eyebrow. 'What are you laughing at?' 

His laughter died down a little but i could still hear a few chuckles here and there. 'You-you're face!' He exclaimed, pointing with the hand that wasn't holding his cup, to my face. 

I was confused to why he was making fun of my face. Was i that ugly? I mean.. That's just plain rude. 

'No no! I don't mean it like that!' He told me, obviously seeing my face of hurt. 'You were frowing it was just funny. What did you discovered?' 

Before i could answer him he interrupted me. 'Ahhh you finally found out about you're parents?'

I nodded, slowly. How the hell does he knows? 

'You where mouthing the word "parents" the whole time , i tried to snap you out of you're gaze but i guess that you were really deep in thought,' He shrugged. 

I blushed, crimson red. 'B-but what do i do with my parents then?' I cleared my throat before going further. 'Do they know?' 

He hesitaed before speaking. 'Jack will-'

'What will Jack?' Said a husky voice that sended tingles to my spine. 

Jack stood there in all his mighty glory without a t-shirt. My mouth watered when i saw his well defined abs. How will it be to touch them? Would they be hard? I mean.. Yeah they're definitely but how would they taste? Or should i just squeeze-

'Jaedlynn!' Jack barked.

I narrowed my eyes at his tone. 'What?' I said the same way as he did. 

Now he was narrowing his eyes too. 'Don't talk to me like that!' 

I rolled my eyes, annoyed and nodded to Ricky saying "sleepwell". He nodded back with a tight smile and then quickly took his hot chocks and rushed away.